• Ferg

Votes: 112 81.8%
  • O’Hara

Votes: 10 7.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re going to have new faces and some draftees looking to debut in 2023, but how many?
I feel we'll probably have as many but not more than last year, bout 7 or 8.

Meek, Amon and Frenchy are all locks to start in the 22 this season IMO. Kosi will likely start in the 22 this year but I have a sneaking suspicion he may be omitted in favour of Ramsden or Fergus at some point. Stephens, Seamus and Weddle will all be given their opportunities too.

I feel we'll probably have as many but not more than last year, bout 7 or 8.

Meek, Amon and Frenchy are all locks to start in the 22 this season IMO. Kosi will likely start in the 22 this year but I have a sneaking suspicion he may be omitted in favour of Ramsden or Fergus at some point. Stephens, Seamus and Weddle will all be given their opportunities too.
Seamus got to get his body right first. I would expect they would want to see a decent run at BHH level without breaking down before he is selected.

I went with 7. Amon, Meek, Stephens and MacKenzie should all be round 1. Weedle a strong chance early on as well.

I reckon BMac and Fergus will get at least a game or two. Wouldn’t be surprised if Ramma, Seamus, Hurstwaite and/or O’Sullvan get a game depending on form/injuries.

Exciting times!

Seamus got to get his body right first. I would expect they would want to see a decent run at BHH level without breaking down before he is selected.
Pending that, I feel he gets a game either because he breaks into the 22 or they just want to see and be sure prior to delisting.

everyone GIF

I should’ve made the poll public, as I wouldn’t be surprised to find those who’ve picked O’Sullivan are ones who get to training. He looks like he has “it”.

I should’ve made the poll public, as I wouldn’t be surprised to find those who’ve picked O’Sullivan are ones who get to training. He looks like he has “it”.
Well, I must have been influenced by them, as what little I've seen I like. And there's a space for another small creative forward.

I've picked him. I reckon he'll be a jet.

In fact... I'm getting in early & starting his bandwagon!

I went back to read his draft profile, where it said he was a midfielder/forward (I had it in my head that he was a small forward for some reason). Is he lining up with the midfielders at training? What has caught your eye (I know intangibles are sometimes hard to describe!).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Office Smirk GIF

A certain... Cyrilarity... a Riolikeness... to a former club champion...

Could be a lot.

Meek, Amon, Stephens - certainties

McKenzie, weddle - almost certainties to get games

Green - expect him get a look (otherwise why draft him?)

Could also be a few other guys who get a few games - seamus, O’Sullivan, BMac, Hurstwaite. Ramma prob unlikely. O’hara is miles away.

Expect at least 6 but prob more like 8.

Could be a lot.

Meek, Amon, Stephens - certainties

McKenzie, weddle - almost certainties to get games

Green - expect him get a look (otherwise why draft him?)

Could also be a few other guys who get a few games - seamus, O’Sullivan, BMac, Hurstwaite. Ramma prob unlikely. O’hara is miles away.

Expect at least 6 but prob more like 8.
Is O'Hara miles away? Box Hill reports and training reports indicate he is showing a bit. I think we might want to take a look at him this season

Meek and Amon will, and I expect Stephens will too and maybe Greene through injury. But all four are senior players.

As for actual debutants - Mackenzie is the only certainty IMO. I think Weddle will get a game or two during the season.

I don't believe that we will see Hustwaite or Ramsden, though they may get a game late into the season. I hope the get to see them at some point.

We won't see any of the speculative picks like O'Sullivan, MacDonald or Bennets, nor Mitchell or O'Hara.

Is O'Hara miles away? Box Hill reports and training reports indicate he is showing a bit. I think we might want to take a look at him this season

His 6 odd touches per game at Box Hill isn't going to have him pushing for selection. Right now he's behind so many players and will need time to keep developing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back