• Ferg

Votes: 112 81.8%
  • O’Hara

Votes: 10 7.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't believe that we will see Hustwaite, Ramsden or Long, though they may get a game late into the season.
Long already has a game under his belt so he is not even eligible. Just for the record, I am looking forward to at least one "land of giants" centre square set-up, featuring Reeves, Nash, Weddle and Long (although that could be for the blue skies thread).

What position do you see him taking? Who's he disrupting? I literally have no idea.
He is listed as a back, His key attributes are speed and endurance. That puts him in the same territory as Jiath and Bramble (and maybe Harry M). Could push-up to a wing or even a forward flank. We will have to see. The first question is whether he can show enough at Box Hill to stake a claim.

He is listed as a back, His key attributes are speed and endurance. That puts him in the same territory as Jiath and Bramble (and maybe Harry M). Could push-up to a wing or even a forward flank. We will have to see. The first question is whether he can show enough at Box Hill to stake a claim.
it would be an enormous and outstanding jump in development for Ohara to play this year. This is even more so due to the other young players in front of him with many more years of footy behind them. Even our 2nd and 3rd year players are very young in terms of experience and games played.
It will be fun to watch who progresses out of our crop and there will be some surprises I suspect.
Exciting times ahead.

it would be an enormous and outstanding jump in development for Ohara to play this year. This is even more so due to the other young players in front of him with many more years of footy behind them. Even our 2nd and 3rd year players are very young in terms of experience and games played.
It will be fun to watch who progresses out of our crop and there will be some surprises I suspect.
Exciting times ahead.
I don't think we will be expecting a lot but this is the last year of his two year contract. We may want to take a look at him at AFL level before making a decision about his future. If he is making reasonable progress at Box Hill I think he could get a game or two in the seniors to see how he goes at that level.

If he's not injured Seamus Mitchell will play at least 1 game. If he doesn't he will likely get delisted. I think we will play make sure that we see him in seniors before making that call.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he's not injured Seamus Mitchell will play at least 1 game. If he doesn't he will likely get delisted. I think we will play make sure that we see him in seniors before making that call.
Is he injured at the moment ?

Actual debutants:
Mackenzie
Weddle
O'Sullivan (late in the season)
Potentially Hustwaite (late in the season)

Not really debutants, but new to the club:
Amon
Meek
Green
Stephens

After this weekend, only Stephens for me
After watching some Box Hill matches, I'm starting to think I should've put Bmac and JB in my votes too.

Hopefully a few more yet
Add
O'Sullivan
Huistwaite
O'Hara
An our msd 2023 pick

Club Debut
Stephens

Bump. Interesting looking back on the voting here.

Bump. Interesting looking back on the voting here.
Everyone had Stephens debuting - hard to say he hasn’t been a disappointing recruit thus far - although guys like Nash and Worpel performing so well have really made it difficult for him - ironically he may have had more opportunities staying at Geelong…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back