Prediction How many flags will we win with Mr. Darcy?

How many flags will Darcy Captain?

• 1 flag (ok but we can do better)

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • 2 flags (pretty good)

Votes: 21 30.0%
  • 3 flags (pretty legendary)

Votes: 24 34.3%
  • 4 flags (bees knees territory)

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • 5 or more flags (Darcy the GOAT)

Votes: 9 12.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I think he will stop at 4 flags in a row out of respect for the immortals of 1927-30. He is that kind of guy.
He could just take a gap year and then return for another four.

1 from 1. 100% so far. 👍
I’ve adjusted my thinking. Mr. Darcy will win three as Captain. He will then hand over to Nick.
Darcy will take a sabbatical for a year in Nepal only to return and win another three as spiritual guide.

The wheels will start to fall off this year and pendles and the seniors will leave and sydney will make an offer to darcy and he will take it and nick will take over as captain and soldier on within a club that gives an offfield headline every few months. Members will sign petitions to bring eddie back but he will take it only if he can buy the club and he will ride through the front door of the KFC centre and take possession.

The wheels will start to fall off this year and pendles and the seniors will leave and sydney will make an offer to darcy and he will take it and nick will take over as captain and soldier on within a club that gives an offfield headline every few months. Members will sign petitions to bring eddie back but he will take it only if he can buy the club and he will ride through the front door of the KFC centre and take possession.
Yeah well Grundy and Tay are good mates with Darcy so going to Sydney is a logical move. Nick may be ready to take over the reins at the end of the year anyway.

Yeah well Grundy and Tay are good mates with Darcy so going to Sydney is a logical move. Nick may be ready to take over the reins at the end of the year anyway.
I don’t wan’t to have a go, but do you reckon you can refrain on this constant thinly veiled stuff at our skipper?

I noticed your thinly veiled allegation concerning our captain's loyalty, foggy. Darcy has made no commitment yet to leave the club, although there is a long-standing rumour that he has signed with sydney...

I’ve adjusted my thinking. Mr. Darcy will win three as Captain. He will then hand over to Nick.
Darcy will take a sabbatical for a year in Nepal only to return and win another three as spiritual guide.
confused i love you GIF

we will win 3 and each time the rules will be rewritten to prevent how we won it happening again. But our canny coaching staff will adapt to the situation to out fox the competition. Then Nick will win a further 3 and then pendles ( who will still be playing) will take the reins for 1 more

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back