How many games of footy do you watch in a week?

Remove this Banner Ad

I only watch North Melbourne highlights.

So probably 2-4 minutes per week.
They can find that much vision to pad out to 2 minutes

Usually just the full Hawthorn game, will usually keep an eye on the scores of other games and then watch the last quarter if it is close. First time in my life I'm more likely to watch a full NRL game than a full AFL game

Only Eagles games usually, unless mates are heavily invested in a game and are talking about it on snapchat I'll watch it so I can chime in on what's going.

I use to watch 5-6, this year 1-2 . I'm not ashamed to say I have no idea what the rules are , if someone asked I couldn't honestly tell them how the game is umpired . It just makes no sense anymore so have lost interest

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

Used to watch around 4. Now rarely more than 1. Was the proud to show the game to a mate from OS recently but watching it through his eyes it was a bit embarrassing was a bad spectacle it’s become.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I used to watch 4 or 5 a week, when I knew what the rules were. I really enjoy the "modern game", but I lose the flow of it with free kicks for things that used to be play on. And once I've lost the flow, I disengage. The momentum of the game is a fair chunk of the fun of it, for me.

Not to bag the umpies. Their probably doing a great job, but who would know? Change the rules continually and its bound to leave the punters confused about where we're up to now. The very same action that was dropping the ball in Rnd 1 is play on now. But it really fixed up that pesky congestion, huh.

Try to watch every eagles game, the rest of the games I have little interest in.
Loved the sport when it was Australian Rules Football, but this new hybrid version called AFL I struggle to watch.

Right now I watch most games at kayo cos I'm bored af staying home day in day out. Usually I'll watch maybe 3 to 4 matches every weekend.

They should increase the quarters to 20 minutes again. Hopefully that would increase the fatigue and get the games more free flowing. Watching Carlton v GWS tonight was ugly. Yesterday's game of Richmond V Fremantle wasn't much better...

I'd watch nearly all games a few yrs ago ,the more the game got fiddled with the more I found myself losing interest ,turned last yrs grand final off ,first time ever

I'm curious to know if there's anyone out there that watches all nine games each weekend. I imagine if such a person exists they'd be right into big footy. It'd be easier as well at the moment with the lockdown in Victoria. Does your interpretation of what happens on field improve as you watch more games? Do umpire decisions ever make more sense? Do you gain a better eye for strategies and setups purely just by watching what's given to us by fox? Interested to hear your thoughts.

I watch more classic football games (mostly Hawthorn, but also throw on neutral team games) each week than I do regular season games. Sometimes its just 2-3 games, other times it's 5+.

Having issues streaming Kayo from my iphone/ipad onto my tv which is driving me bonkers enough that I only watch the C7 games unless its Carlton.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back