How Many Games Until Frampton Kicks Another Goal - Currently 7

How many games in a row before Frampton kicks another goal?

• 8 games

• 9 games

• 10 games

• 11-15 games

• 16-20 games

• He will never play another AFL game

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

A kpf that hasnt kicked a goal for 7 weeks and his coach keeps selecting him?

I'd like to see that.

I'll go with 8, he'll get a JTG goal soon.
Frampton will never kick another goal at AFL level as he he won't be picked up by another club after we pay him out. I agree Nick's definitely had a hand in signing that spud from powaa.

Last edited:
Frampton will never kick another goal at AFL level as he he won't be picked up by another club after we pay him out. I agree Nick's definitely has a hand in signing that spud from powaa.

Well, on the plus side, he was basically free. We traded a 4th round pick (from GWS, I think?) in a draft in which we didn't go beyond the second round anyway. I don't think Port even ended up using that pick.

But yeah... we paid effectively 0 for him and we're definitely breaking even on that investment of nothing. We'd be getting similar output (and saved a bit of salary cap) if we'd just left that list spot empty.

...there's no way I can lose this bet.

Unless of course our star recruit falls victim to nine separate misfortunes that prevent him from kicking a goal, but that will never happen.

Three misfortunes, that's possible. Seven misfortunes, there's an outside chance.

But nine misfortunes?! I'd like to see that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back