Status in Question How many games will Dusty get rubbed out for?

Out for how many home and away games you reckon?

• 0 games

Votes: 94 27.8%
  • 2 - 4 games

Votes: 90 26.6%
  • 5 - 8 games

Votes: 67 19.8%
  • 9 - 12 games

Votes: 40 11.8%
  • 13 - 16 games

Votes: 5 1.5%
  • Home and away season

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • Including finals

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • Never again to play in yellow and black

Votes: 28 8.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm 50/50 on the recruitment of Yarran. But it's a real indictment on the rest of the Carlton playing group where you have a young player in trouble out on the grog and they decide not to call anyone from the club to help them out.

Says a lot for the leadership culture they have built down there over the last 10 years.

Then Bolton sets an example by giving him a weeks worth of treadmill sessions.

Really? Richmond supporters lecturing others on leadership? Should Yarran have called Trent maybe?

Might not have been able to find him.

Really? Richmond supporters lecturing others on leadership? Should Yarran have called Trent maybe?

Might not have been able to find him.

It's off topic but I'll bite. One bad game does not make Trent a terrible captain. Trent has been an amazing leader for Richmond and will be for many more years.

This saga looks like it will drag into 2016 and destroy our NAB cup campaign. I empathise with Essendon supporters. It has been a harrowing ordeal. It is not the known, it is the unknown that gnaws away at one's nerves. I doubt I will ever be able to pick up a pair of chopsticks ever again. :(

It's off topic but I'll bite. One bad game does not make Trent a terrible captain. Trent has been an amazing leader for Richmond and will be for many more years.
Bullshit, everyone knows trent is the worse captain in the league.

You said something, in this thread, that I disagreed with, if it's off topic that's on you

If you don't want people discussing that topic then don't mention it. I responded to your mention of smith. I can't be blamed for him being mentioned, or your lack of understanding of how a discussion works

I didn't bring up clem either.

Anyway do you have opinions on dusty or just interested in personal attacks and off topic conversations?

Really? Richmond supporters lecturing others on leadership? .
Yep. Fact is, Boltons first call on discipline came with the Clem Smith incident.

Makes a statement with him by making him complete a weeks worth of treadmill sessions, endorsed by the leadership group.

Even if Martin isn't found guilty of assault, I expect the punishment handed down to greater than that handed to Clem for his drunken assault on the same night.

I keep getting confused, is this the clem smith thread? Clem has been bought up
more by richmond fans trying to
Defend dusty than he has by carlton fans.

Re calling Yarran, he probably knew he'd be up at the hour...and very very wide awake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if its more a team policy that no matter what they must call Bolton. If they dont then they are in big trouble. Clem, despite the drunken haze figured he would go for someone outside of Carlton so maybe get away with it.

That said, its now been a week since the cops said there wasnt enough to prosecute Dusty, so what is the AFL doing about his drunken antics? What is Richmond doing about his drunken antics? What is the leadership group at Richmond doing about his drunken antics?

I assume one of them is going to make him pay a fine?

My source close to this scandal has texted. They have brought Dusty out from his cell, and are moving him to a courtyard where his punishment will be administered.

They are checking the whipping post for correct clearances, and the flagellum is being dipped in holy water, as is the custom in corporal punishment of this type.

images

Yep. Fact is, Boltons first call on discipline came with the Clem Smith incident.

Makes a statement with him by making him complete a weeks worth of treadmill sessions, endorsed by the leadership group.

Even if Martin isn't found guilty of assault, I expect the punishment handed down to greater than that handed to Clem for his drunken assault on the same night.

Which would be in line with dustys seniority in the game, and past discretions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you put half a team on Cotchin like Norf,then he will have a poor game.

Care to explain Mitchell having over 100 possessions against the Eagles in 3 games?
Or Hodgey being stiff not to win a 3rd Norm Smith?
Cotchin's finals is a prime example of the difference between a very good player/leader and a champion. (something he's not).
How Richmond FC handle Martin's punishment might also indicate why they are at where they are as a club when it matters.
Scoff all you will Tigers fans, I bet Dan Connors doesn't find it as amusing.

I didn't bring up clem either.

Anyway do you have opinions on dusty or just interested in personal attacks and off topic conversations?
I've stated them in both threads. Was posting in this one when the topic was "hot". Hence getting a notification and responding now. Don't talk down to me because you've just joined the discussion.

Which would be in line with dustys seniority in the game, and past discretions.
Nah, it's not that, it's just that Bolton missed his opportunity to make a statement to the playing group and suspend Clem for what he did.

Even a two match suspension wouldn't have hurt the team.
But it would have sent a message.

You are erroneously calling Clem's incident an assault. Was reported as a scuffle.

Each incident is classified by each club and is, or will be in Dustin's case, punished accordingly.

Personally I wouldn't compare either incident as the variables between the two are substantial.

Nah, it's not that, it's just that Bolton missed his opportunity to make a statement to the playing group and suspend Clem for what he did.

Even a two match suspension wouldn't have hurt the team.
But it would have sent a message.

Maybe you are right.

What ever Boltons tactics are I hope they are more consistent than hadwicks of punishing average players (conners) and letting talented ones (Martin) do as they please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's behind those players is he? , no we are building a team capable of a winning a final, dusty would have been out a long time ago, that's why you found yourself with Yarran.

Yep, those players are ahead of him for sure.
You've been the worst performed team this century. You have been rebuilding since 2001. Your team and club is a walking talking s**t truck. Enjoy the hand outs we give you. You guys aren't even big 8 anymore. At least Norf has the balls to fight and survive. They have pride.
As for Yarren, his best football is yet to come. His fitness is so below par it's amazing coming from Carlton. At least with us he has a chance to succeed.

Yep, those players are ahead of him for sure.
You've been the worst performed team this century. You have been rebuilding since 2001. Your team and club is a walking talking s**t truck. Enjoy the hand outs we give you. You guys aren't even big 8 anymore. At least Norf has the balls to fight and survive. They have pride.

Yet they rolled you in a final after being 4 or 5 goals clear.
Go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back