Prediction How many games will Maurice Rioli jnr play in 2021?

Number of games played in 2021 for Maurice jnr.

• Total voters
Jun 16, 2020
Munted
AFL Club
Richmond
i feel sorry for my favourite campaigner, josh caddy

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
And I feel sorry for my fav campaigner...Stacky!!!

Interesting Fred question....will be difficult to break into the team. There is injuries?.....

Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
I reckon 4, its a role that doesn't require huge output in numbers, if he can build some sort of repeat effort, pressure and tackling examples in the VFL he will get a few cracks.

Don't be surprised if its a Dreamtime debut game.

darcytiger

Premiership Player
Apr 11, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
He is ridiculously unfit, if you believe that plover story for his 2k time trial I’ve got some magic beans to sell you.

His role in our team requires immense fitness and repeat efforts, this is the reason objectively s**t players in his cousin Daniel and Castagna get a game every week, is because they are at every contest due to their fitness level.

Id say MoJo has a long way to go

TJASTA

❄︎□︎⌧︎♓︎♍︎ 👌︎◆︎●︎●︎⍓︎
Sep 3, 2016
Jack Graham
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Furies
:cry:

Feb 14, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
He is ridiculously unfit, if you believe that plover story for his 2k time trial I’ve got some magic beans to sell you.

His role in our team requires immense fitness and repeat efforts, this is the reason objectively sh*t players in his cousin Daniel and Castagna get a game every week, is because they are at every contest due to their fitness level.

Id say MoJo has a long way to go

That's 3 time premiership s**t players D.Rioli and J.Castagna, thank you very much
Did somebody say KFC????
I'll see myself out

Back