Votes: 0 0.0%

• Eleventy billion

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought Reiwoldt scored a brazillion?

Don't try and ignore the one that was seemingly kicked on Thompson. Lachie was on the ground and Scotty was trying to save his arse. You won't see that on the tv folks. Lachie then tried to sneak off whilst or soon after the goal was kicked.
The delivery to Riewoldt was perfect. Our runners ( or lack thereof) through the mid-field really cost us. Ben C must go back to the twos until he is capable of winning a mass of in an under footy because he offers nothing in regards to chase and pressure through the midfield.
On another point, who did Brady smash this week? In the first qtr and a bit he was on Montagna. Switched to DelSanto for a while. He was forced into the midfield a little more due to Pratt, McMahon and Firrito all playing in the same team but doesn't appear up to that role any more. Later in the game he seeed to pick up Schnieder because it appeared to me he couldn't keep up with the two players I mentioned..

Went with Eleventy Billion....

Re. Groo - The one on Thompson where he was covering for Hansen - Hansen had no option bu8t to follow the ball and apply pressure to try and drive them wide into the 50. Unfortunately with little support and then a brilliant kick inside they were able to spot up Roo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Felt like eleventy billion. He got absolutely smashed, not sure what is up with the people saying hansen did a good job on him.
Riewoldt won them that game in the second quarter if it was not for him we would have got over the line.

What about the 3 missed shots in the final quarter Alex? No barring on the final result?

I thought did ok 1 on 1 with Riewoldt.

Riewoldt was marking everything last night and Hansen > Thompson on performance last night. Thompson was terrible.

Back