Prediction How many GWS tickets will we get?

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit of a game. How many tickets will GWS hand over to Tiger supporters by not using their allocation? Each club gets 17,000. Closest to the pin wins interwebs points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
They can still sell to members who didn't go in the ballot today. I'd imagine a fair few people have hit up mates for barcodes to get tickets now
Wasn't there a push in years prior to get GWS membership numbers up from people looking to get a grand final ticket that actually supported other clubs?

Wasn't there a push in years prior to get GWS membership numbers up from people looking to get a grand final ticket that actually supported other clubs?

Yeah I seem to remember that too. I gave the club a buzz this morning to see if I can get one but had to but you had to join during the H&a season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's funny though... comparing the 2017 prelim vs the Giants against last weekends prelim vs the Cats... The 2017 prelim the AFL did everything they could to make the GWS feel "welcomed". They had their goal celebrations on the screen with a trumpet playing after every score etc, even though it was our home game. Compared to last Friday against the Cats, again our home game, but this time it was just like being at our home game... all our activations, all our on ground hosts etc... nothing for the Cats.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back