Prediction How many members in 2021 ?

Remove this Banner Ad

On the letter the pay as you attend is the Base option.

It's not explained very clearly though.
Not on mine. It has MRC and then my membership on top of that. No option to pay as attend. Just sayd my monthly installment breakdown. If the club actually answered their phone maybe I could sort it out

Not on mine. It has MRC and then my membership on top of that. No option to pay as attend. Just sayd my monthly installment breakdown. If the club actually answered their phone maybe I could sort it out

Looks like they've stuffed it up then, no wonder there's a massive wait on the phone.

If there is a normal season next year and the horrible deadly virus is all gone I think Richmond could push 100,000 members. Wouldn't that be an achievement

Got my 2021 membership in the mail today 👍 As I already pay in monthly instalments nothing has changed for me but the no barcode/no lanyard. It came with a sticker that said ‘I pledged to fight + fight + win in 2020’, a 2021 members bumper sticker, the membership card and the $20 superstore voucher. 😁

It still doesn't work on the ticketmaster site, and no communication from the club about it.

I was on hold for 90 mins yesterday to the club and no one answered. For such a success on field the membership department is norf like. sh*t

It was the best in the league, but I noticed a change last year when I was trying to add the women's membership and it took a few phone calls of me explaining the difference between the memberships and the prices to the membership consultant.
I had looked at the membership website for about 5 minutes and knew more about the memberships than the membership consultant.

This seems to be a ticketmaster stuff up but the lack of communication from the club is what's dissapointing, a quick text or email saying there's been a stuff up and they'll fix it in a couple of days would be fine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just got my membership. No barcode doesn't bode well for attendance at games in 2021 :-(
Details on the membership website
"Your 2021 commemorative membership card has been sent with your 2021 renewal notice.
Game access next year will look different and, as such, your card does not have a barcode and will not be used for entry. Further information on game access will outlined shortly."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back