How many more #1 draft picks will Carlscum burn?

Remove this Banner Ad

JinmboJones

All Australian
Jun 18, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Birds of Prey
Just curious. 1? 3? 5? I mean after the deliberate salary cap cheating (which seems to have been forgotten by Vic media but somehow the footage of Ben Cousins not stopping to pick up a piece of litter from 2001 still gets rolled out), the subsequent years of anonymity in the doldrums of the bottom 8 of irrelevance, the multiple list enhancing #1 draft picks, the God awful trading, we're still here giving charity to these utter idiots.

When is it time for a serious conversation about a division two? It's nice Carlscum keep rolling out things like history and football club (still thinking they're playing in the gentleman's local league of 1923) but things have moved on, they haven't.

When do we, as the AFL collective, give up on an "AFL" team and call for action?

I’m just impressed the op has managed to get themselves released in time to get access to the internet to grace us all with this cracking thread!
Kudos jailbait!:thumbsu:

I’m just impressed the op has managed to get themselves released in time to get access to the internet to grace us all with this cracking thread!
Kudos jailbait!:thumbsu:
Really? Is that the best you've got? And for the record I have the full permission of my parole officer to be on the internet.

But seriously, since you follow the rabble, in which decade do we stop giving handouts to your mob? When will they contribute something instead of taking all the time?

Really? Is that the best you've got? And for the record I have the full permission of my parole officer to be on the internet.

But seriously, since you follow the rabble, in which decade do we stop giving handouts to your mob? When will they contribute something instead of taking all the time?

Drugz worked for WC and Geelong and were working for a couple of months for EssenDONE - these strategies seem to have more credibility with druggies like you than the old fashioned up front honest capitalist way - just buy who you want.

under the new commo regime of salary cap nonsense ( which Clubs like Adelaide and Sydney ignore) Carlton is now forced to wait for GWS feeder Club to develop players whilst at the same time tank for high draft picks - classic pincer movement - being brilliantly executed.

There is definitely a case for AFL intervention.

Install a new board, get rid of the nepotism hires like Silvagni (*), get some leadership into the club and basically turn it around.

It'll take informing their stupid coterie group that they are useless and need to GDIAF, but if we want to save Carlton, it needs to happen.

(*) Go look at GWS' list. See how few players are there from his tenure at GWS. See how few of those players are playing firsts in the AFL. Hmmmmm.

No it’s not the best I’ve got,I usually just call op’s of this standard *ed children of mentally ill parents and be done with it!
It’s a s**t dribblers thread,I’m ashamed I’ve engaged in it,I’m going home to drink beer and smoke a spliff and look longingly at my spa that has a leak!

Just curious. 1? 3? 5? I mean after the deliberate salary cap cheating (which seems to have been forgotten by Vic media but somehow the footage of Ben Cousins not stopping to pick up a piece of litter from 2001 still gets rolled out), the subsequent years of anonymity in the doldrums of the bottom 8 of irrelevance, the multiple list enhancing #1 draft picks, the God awful trading, we're still here giving charity to these utter idiots.

When is it time for a serious conversation about a division two? It's nice Carlscum keep rolling out things like history and football club (still thinking they're playing in the gentleman's local league of 1923) but things have moved on, they haven't.

When do we, as the AFL collective, give up on an "AFL" team and call for action?
The Vic media may have forgotten, but Bay 13 never forgets.

Drugz worked for WC and Geelong and were working for a couple of months for EssenDONE - these strategies seem to have more credibility with druggies like you than the old fashioned up front honest capitalist way - just buy who you want.
Wait wait... did you just seriously compare our recreational drug use habit to the blatant use of anabolic steroids (or whatever the hell they were injecting) at Essendon?? Jesus man, you need to get yourself checked out. But I do agree, if we could just by players we would, we can afford to pay the highest price...
No it’s not the best I’ve got,I usually just call op’s of this standard ******ed children of mentally ill parents and be done with it!
It’s a s**t dribblers thread,I’m ashamed I’ve engaged in it,I’m going home to drink beer and smoke a spliff and look longingly at my spa that has a leak!
Oh dear, it's not an indoor spa is it? I had an outdoor spa once that leaked and so I turned it into a fishpond. It's nice sipping a Chardy on a Sunday arvo watching the fishes swim around...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back