Analysis How many picks will your team take to the 2022 draft?

Remove this Banner Ad

Twitter. Probably by Twomey or one of the afl.com writers I follow.

I distinctly remember seeing it, and wondered why Carlton fans had no idea this week.

7580B518-FE5A-4F04-8A01-7203E149F06C.jpeg

Nominated for the draft, which presumably means he’s been delisted.

Maddening that this stuff isn’t listed anywhere. It used to be.

Edit: found a list of (presumably) delisted players who have nominated for the draft. There’s maybe half a dozen who I didn’t know had been delisted. Cian McBride (Essendon), Will Shaw (GWS), Tom Wilson (Collingwood) for example.

View attachment 1558601

Edit: found a list of (presumably) delisted players who have nominated for the draft. There’s maybe half a dozen who I didn’t know had been delisted. Cian McBride (Essendon), Will Shaw (GWS), Tom Wilson (Collingwood) for example.

McBride is a Cat B rookie and if he gets through we put him back on that list for one more year

Twitter. Probably by Twomey or one of the afl.com writers I follow.

I distinctly remember seeing it, and wondered why Carlton fans had no idea this week.
Interesting. It wasn't Twomey.
When I search Ed Curnow on twitter, there isn't anything in the last 3 weeks until yesterday, which was only saying he was nominated for the draft.
The previous mention on twitter was 2 November saying we hadn't decided whether Senior List or Rookie.

View attachment 1558601

It was never announced that Wilson was delisted, but it was fairly known a number of months ago that the afl had been given us and another club permission to give him another year on the rookie B list... but had to go through the draft first.

It was never announced that Wilson was delisted, but it was fairly known a number of months ago that the afl had been given us and another club permission to give him another year on the rookie B list... but had to go through the draft first.
Same with us and McBride

Remove this Banner Ad

Back