How many times have you watched the replay?

Remove this Banner Ad

Markfs

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 13, 2008
Fremantle
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Sydney Sweeney's Shaving Team...
I count watching at least the last quarter. I dont count watching some mini replay or highlights of a few goals....I must admit that the first time i did the replay was about 30 mins after the game and took it from about the 20min mark of the 3rd quarter. And then I watched the last quarter a couple more times in the rest of the day....so the answer for me is 3....but I might go again some time today if the urge is strong...

Im keen to go back and watch that last quarter.

I love the intensity of our attack when we are down and chasing. You can see the deer in headlights look on the opposition when we do this , even against Sydney , although a loss , i loved how we continued to attack full on and hard.

Feels like that school scene in Willy Wonka where they solve equations based on how many Wonka Bars the kids have opened.

Watched the full game again last night (may have skipped a few minutes of the third quarter, just quietly). Watched the Kayo Mini this morning and the full last quarter again today.

I'll probably try and find time to watch the full game again with the old man at some stage.

Watched the final quarter last night. The crowd after Billy kicks his second was just awesome.

Also I lost count how many times Blues players were tackled and they either dropped the ball or threw it.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Watched the final quarter last night. The crowd after Billy kicks his second was just awesome.

Also I lost count how many times Blues players were tackled and they either dropped the ball or threw it.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Yet Jordy got pinged as soon a he got hold of it at the start of the 3rd.

Nursing a bit of a hangover but I shall settle in my shed chair this arvo after work and watch the replay enjoying few quiet magnificent beers.

Ditto..................big day yesterday with the game and then seeing KISS at Rod Laver with my son afterwards . What a ripping day.......didn't get to sleep until around 3am which is a bit of a stretch these days :cool:

Will remedy the situation tonight after work and settle in for some replays

(Log in to remove this ad.)

watched the whole game once, watched the final quarter a second time with the missus, and also listened to the final quarter on abc

actually its a good point. I need to go looking for some new commentary. the channel 7 stuff wears thin after a few times...well not really

I've watched the last quarter. Thinking of watching the second half to see just how hideous the umpiring was in the 3rd quarter.

I watched the end of the 3rd quarter just for context but i'm not sure i would do it again. If I have a spare hour, i'd prefer to watch the last quarter twice.

Feels like that school scene in Willy Wonka where they solve equations based on how many Wonka Bars the kids have opened.

Watched the full game again last night (may have skipped a few minutes of the third quarter, just quietly). Watched the Kayo Mini this morning and the full last quarter again today.

I'll probably try and find time to watch the full game again with the old man at some stage.

respect to anyone who can take those middle two quarters unless they're a closet cripps fan....

I’m def not rewatching the third 😂. I’d also still love to know why I get nervous watching a replay, when I know the result

Remove this Banner Ad

Back