Trades How many trades do you have left now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
13 trades left with 2 on-field upgrades (Jordon & Poulter) to go. Will try and not use any in Rd12 if I can scrape together 18/19 starters then use 5 or 6 in Rd's 13-14. In an ideal world I'll have a complete team by Rd15 and still have 6 trades available from Rd16 onward. :rainbow: 😅:rainbow:

Yeh, scratch that. 10 trades left & 1 on-field upgrade to go.

Last edited:

10 trades left (after 3 trades this week)

Just 1 upgrade left, but I might sideways trade my weakest link/s next week

So I'll use between 2 and 4 trades next week

Then 1 or 2 trades will be used in round 15 (one rookie trade to fix my lines after DPP craziness over the byes, then I'll either hold or upgrade another weak link)

I'll have between 4 and 7 trades left for injuries from round 16 onwards

10 trades left (after 3 trades this week)

Just 1 upgrade left, but I might sideways trade my weakest link/s next week

So I'll use between 2 and 4 trades next week

Then 1 or 2 trades will be used in round 15 (one rookie trade to fix my lines after DPP craziness over the byes, then I'll either hold or upgrade another weak link)

I'll have between 4 and 7 trades left for injuries from round 16 onwards

very similar to me - have 11 left after this week with F6 to upgrade

will use 2 in rd 14 to sideways/upgrade and give me a possible 18 but will need to see what unfolds this week before final decisions are made

almost solved this conundrum

Before trades this week, 12 and 340k in the bank. 1 Def, 1 Mid and 2 Fwd's to upgrade. Not sure if in a good position or not as I have some players that I want to sideways trade - Ridley and Taranto in mind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4n7w.gif

6 after this week .....and only the one upgrade in R14

Stupid question, have the two bonus trades already been added to my total/remaining.. am sure you used to be able to see team trade history so I can’t count how many I have used.

my team is not good enough to only have 15 trades left at the start of this week. But if I was to have 17 left that would make me feel better 🙃

Stupid question, have the two bonus trades already been added to my total/remaining.. am sure you used to be able to see team trade history so I can’t count how many I have used.

my team is not good enough to only have 15 trades left at the start of this week. But if I was to have 17 left that would make me feel better 🙃
yes they have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back