AFL Club
Hawthorn
View attachment 651007

Edit: Now have 24 trades left :moustache:

No_fate_but_whatever.jpg

Good trades so far mate.

Wish I could say the same. :mad:

View attachment 653398
Thanks bud. Bringing in Lloyd/Neale > Dusty and an injured Fyfe I consider a win. Plan on your Ruff IN/OUT method with Fyfe when his price drops and shows he’s got no ill affects from the concussion.

Like you Whitfield inclusion. Dunks>Boak looks good although I personally still don’t trust Boak for some reason. LDU I like. Gibbons is a spud. The rest are ok although you got rid of Hore like a one night stand.

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
Thanks bud. Bringing in Lloyd/Neale > Dusty and an injured Fyfe I consider a win. Plan on your Ruff IN/OUT method with Fyfe when his price drops and shows he’s got no ill affects from the concussion.

Like you Whitfield inclusion. Dunks>Boak looks good although I personally still don’t trust Boak for some reason. LDU I like. Gibbons is a spud. The rest are ok although you got rid of Hore like a one night stand.

Cheers mate.

LOL, yeah I regret trading Hore out but I think from the info we had I made the right move.

Oh well lets me continue the love affair with Hore beyond a one night stand by bringing him back in. Haha!

giphy.gif

Jul 21, 2008
The Sunshine State
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bombers,Jazz,49'ers,Rafa
Cheers Big Ears!

I'm willing to trade questionable players for premos early so I don't 'miss out' on them.

My season is cooked so I don't care about burning trades early on.

I'm actually doing the opposite with Neale, hoping that he comes back to the pack a bit. I think the difference in our mentalities is interesting. I believe my season is just about over so im going to try and conserve trades from now on and plan to hopefully be competitive in my cash league. Thats why i decided to keep Fyfe and fix my rookies instead.

Oct 17, 2012
Midland
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
I'm actually doing the opposite with Neale, hoping that he comes back to the pack a bit. I think the difference in our mentalities is interesting. I believe my season is just about over so im going to try and conserve trades from now on and plan to hopefully be competitive in my cash league. Thats why i decided to keep Fyfe and fix my rookies instead.
Fair enough.

I was almost going to 'fix' my rookies (Hore, Balta), but I chose to give them 1 more chance, I did the same with Fritch last season and he earnt me an extra $150k. Hore seems to have come good, now if only Balta can replicate then that would be sweet!

Jul 21, 2008
The Sunshine State
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bombers,Jazz,49'ers,Rafa
Fair enough.

I was almost going to 'fix' my rookies (Hore, Balta), but I chose to give them 1 more chance, I did the same with Fritch last season and he earnt me an extra $150k. Hore seems to have come good, now if only Balta can replicate then that would be sweet!

Yeah knowing what to do with rookies is a difficult part of this game. Sometimes it pays to be patient and sometimes its best to move them on early. Only in hindsight can you really know what the best option was. I figure Rozee will make a quick 100k+ for me while hopefully delivering better on field scores than my alternatives (Drew, Setterfield, Parker) but the reality is that he may still be a flop from now on. I kept Hore so im happy about that and the rest of my rookies are doing ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back