How many trades left 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
43d.gif

giphy.gif

Requiem and Here2tellyouwhy it looks like it's gonna be a race between you two to see who can be first to burn their last trade when SC opens next Sunday evening.

Of course H2TYW will have the advantage as it opens half an hour earlier in SA :thumbsu:

Requiem and Here2tellyouwhy it looks like it's gonna be a race between you two to see who can be first to burn their last trade when SC opens next Sunday evening.

Of course H2TYW will have the advantage as it opens half an hour earlier in SA :thumbsu:
lol

I just need 30 seconds, Tuurdsma > Ryan.

Hopefully the power goes out in SA for an unspecified period of time.;)

It's that time of the season when trades are getting low, where getting through the round without a long term injury is more important that a decent score

So I've been far too conservative this year. Used 3 Trades last week and this week, have 13 Left.

Team is in good shape though
Still starting
Hore (Can upgrade to Full Premo next week)
Two mid Rookies (Constable/Atkins/O Baker/Stack/Clarke) but will be upgrading one of them to Cripps next week
Mumford in Ruck (planned to upgrade to Gawn this week, but Mumford dropped back down so will persist for a while)
Full premium in Forward

My bench cover is poor but I'll still have 9 trades left once Full Premo- it's just taken me too long to get there

6 trades left.

Was going to use 1 next week by going L.Baker > Sloane via T.Kelly but Baker lost too much cash and now I am a few grand short. :(

So might have to go Burgess > Logue this week just to raise the funds.

You are such a disappointment...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back