How many trades left?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
16 after this week if I stick to these trades.

Rocky > JPK
Otten > Selwood via Adams DPP

If Newman ends up as a keeper then only 1 upgrade up back (Marchbank), 1 in the mids (Barrett) and 1 in the forwards Butler/Parsons/Hannan.

So only 3 upgrades required for a complete team.

I want Lloyd, Rocky/Cripps/Neale and Heeney.

Team.JPG

Rocky > JPK

If Newman ends up as a keeper then only 1 upgrade up back (Marchbank), 1 in the mids (Barrett) and 1 in the forwards Butler/Parsons/Hannan.

View attachment 370917

I want the greek god

images

17 (lol) after Wines/Parfitt to Myers and Dusty/Cripps/Zerrett/Adams*

Then still 6 spots to upgrade. 3 back, 2 mids, 1 fwd. Interesting to see the SandiWitts owners only having 3-4 to do.

Doc, Laird, 2e

Danger, Titchell, Fyfe, Shiel, Shuey, *Wines trade*

Stef, Sauce

Dahl, Macrae, NRoo, Yeo, Nank

Just PODding for the rest of the year considering my 40k rank :p

20 coming into this week. Will be using 2 this week though so down to 18. Hope to have at least 16 by the Round 11 bye.

Think I need 6 more keepers (2 def (Shaw/Simpson), 3 mids (Zerrett, Dusty, Sloane) and 1 fwd (Yeo)) to get to full premium.

Paint the fence from here then manage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rocky > JPK

View attachment 370917
Trading well JM. I will have 16 after this week too and 3 upgrades theoretically. Hoping Newman can hold his place as a premo and I am considering Burton as one also, but in reality will need 4-5 including 2 mids. Was interested in your thoughts on jpk as I am considering him this week. Super value and based on last year should come home strong. If Rocky is availible, would you choose JPK or Selwood?

Trading well JM. I will have 16 after this week too and 3 upgrades theoretically. Hoping Newman can hold his place as a premo and I am considering Burton as one also, but in reality will need 4-5 including 2 mids. Was interested in your thoughts on jpk as I am considering him this week. Super value and based on last year should come home strong. If Rocky is availible, would you choose JPK or Selwood?

Cheers mate.

I don't mind Burton. Reckon he is like Steele in that you could use him as a D7/F7 once your team is complete and Steele as a F7/M9. Great cover on all lines then if you say trade a D/F non playing rookie in like Ubergang at F8 during finals.

Yeah its a tough one at the selection table this week.

Rocky gone for 2-3 weeks most likely 4 I reckon.

Can't afford to keep him now so this is my dilemma -

Will get 2 mids in this week out of Dusty, JPK and Slewood.

The smart thing to do is probably get Dusty and JPK who have both bottomed out where as Selwood still has a week or 2 to go.

Is Dusty considered a mid premo though?

If I get Dusty and JPK this week then I still have 1 more mid spot to upgrade.

Would hope that Selwood has 1 more average game (breakeven 150 this week) so I can double downgrade next week and in turn hopefully upgrade Barrett to him the week after that.

If Rocky was available I would have chosen JPK but with the aim of getting Selwood in 2 weeks time.

Last edited:
20 going on 18 after this week. 3 or 4 upgrades to go and then maybe 1 or 2 luxury upgrades if i can afford to.

2 rookies to uprade in backline in Otten and Newman although Newman might well be a keeper so possibly 1 defence upgrade

1 on field rookie in the mids in SPP, also have rocky on the bench so not sure whether to burn a trade on him or keep him, i think the smart thing would be to keep him

1 on field rookie in the fwd line which is Butler who i might hold until after round 11, still not sure what to do with him he hasnt made me enough cash yet.

Yep that was my thoughts exactly with Both burton and steele. win win with both of them.

Not sure Dusty is the premo mid we are hoping for but if he is carrying an injury and is able to shake it after the bye, his early season form suggests he could be.

Am weighing up Jpk or adams but more i think of it with the two backs i want to finish that line both have r13 byes and dont see them holding the form they have. hoping laird and adams drop in price and might pick them up later. Jpk suits my bye structure better aswell. Will all depend on selections!

edit: have worked out its going to be difficult to get the full premo side i want with current cash generation. Need to be miserly going fwd!

after this week 14 and I cant say my team has really improved lol

When actually it has because I have gone down in the rankings 5 weeks in a row now lol

my starting team scored 2214, 2349, 2378 in the first 3 weeks

after 11 trades, I've scored 1964, 1925 and 2121 in the last 3 weeks

my starting team scored 2214, 2349, 2378 in the first 3 weeks

after 11 trades, I've scored 1964, 1925 and 2121 in the last 3 weeks

Jeez what was ur ranking after rnd3?

Reminds me of 2 years ago I was 1800 overall at rnd 2. Money in the bank 30 trades and I made 1 corrective trade touk *face miller to van berlo it was the beginning of the end.

Jeez what was ur ranking after rnd3?

Reminds me of 2 years ago I was 1800 overall at rnd 2. Money in the bank 30 trades and I made 1 corrective trade touk ****face miller to van berlo it was the beginning of the end.
I was in top 100, now out to 1256

Thats still bloody good. How far off the leader are you?

miles, about 700. Too much to catch up, a good bye period is my aim now. With a grander aim to finish top 1000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back