Faz 2000

Norm Smith Medallist
May 10, 2007
Under the table
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
10 not counting any extras, and $270k to do some renos.

Should be able to do some damage. If I just makes enough trades I can get the job done...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gethsemene

Team Captain
Apr 4, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I have 8 having used them all, which means even when I am unable to resist trading twice this week I will have 6 going into finals, which has never happened before. I also have 20 ‘Premo’s’ in my team (albeit some of them sh*t). Any downgrades now will be purely on JS grounds, too late to buy anyone to generate cash I feel.

DT_35

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 14, 2010
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Denver, Liverpool
8 including the extra 3. Have to deal with Sicily’s injury, and also have McPherson at D7.

2 rookies left on field (Wicks/Bytel/Schoenberg) at M8 and (Aarts/Close) at F6

(Log in to remove this ad.)

srobbo

Hall of Famer
Jan 31, 2012
patterson lakes
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
4 left, but into 4/4 cashy prelims, so will sit pat until then. Need Draper & rooks like Rivers/Schoen to moo like fu** to maximise luxury upgrade $$$.

No injuries would be splendid in the meantime too. 😎

Verdun66

Premiership Player
Aug 15, 2009
Edinburgh, Scotland
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
North Sydney Bears Rugby League
7. Undecided whether to trade this week. And there are some decent options too. Having joined the 0 trades group a few weeks out from the end a few times, last year I held back and had 1 or 2 trades at the end that I didn't really need to use. Didn't get a last minute injury or selection panic and had nothing really to downgrade or upgrade. Will try to just have 1 at the end for insurance.

Top Bottom