How many trades left?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to start monitoring this, otherwise how will we know who wins the prestigious title of 'SC Tradeaholic' for season 2020! :trophy:

Obviously a bit different this year, we've already been given more trades, and we'll be probably be given a few more, but nonetheless, whoever gets to zero first deserves the recognition!

So...

giphy.gif

Trade away...

Mar 13, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea, Oakland Raiders, Celtics
Not enough!
8 trades left, 4 onfield rookies to upgrade.
Will probably only downgrade Buda to Wicks this week, which will give me about $200k in the bank. Then I'll have to stop trading for a few rounds to let my rookies moo. All the worst ones will have been cashed in once Buda's gone and hopefully the newer ones will do a better job of making quick cash. Then it will be 3 more downgrades and 4 upgrades to the best keepers I can afford, probably not the ones I want. No Luxury trades so I'll have to live with mistakes BSmith, Simpkin and DBJ.

I’ve used them all so have 8 left.
I’m guessing they give us another 2-3 so I’ll be using 5 over the next two weeks to take me to 3 left.

If this is true I hope they announce it soon so I can factor it into my plans. It could make all the difference.

Ingy

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 5, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I have the minimum possible and I'm fine with it.

I might be conservative and only use two next week. Or I might use all three.

The number of trades we've been given is way higher than the number of effs I have to give, that's for sure

Gethsemene

All Australian
Apr 4, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
8 left 3 rookies remain, $300k in the bank, but one of those rookies is Draper where Gawn should be... Need big Maxy to drop some $ before finals to come back in.

I have the minimum possible and I'm fine with it.

I might be conservative and only use two next week. Or I might use all three.

The number of trades we've been given is way higher than the number of effs I have to give, that's for sure
This. So this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back