How many weeks Brennan?

Remove this Banner Ad

Intentional, Medium, High, Level 4 (325 Points)

Not sure of his record, so should be two weeks with an early plea

Yeah this. Very much doubt it'll be graded as high impact, but if it is it'll be 425.

Has no record so no weighting applied.

If graded as medium impact 2 weeks with 43 points left over.
If graded as high impact 3 with 18 points left over.

Agree or disagree with the system, people who say 10 weeks don't seem to have any idea how the grading system works

Have no idea of his record in the past 3 years, but that will obviously come in to play if such a record exists. Otherwise it is pretty clear cut, and the only arguing point could be the severity of the contact which I think was medium.

2 weeks with an early plea if medium contact and has no priors.

brennann.jpg

I was laughing, that was hilarious.

Say what you will, but if carr did that sledge for your team today you would love it. Brennan's act - not so much (free kick given away before the bounce, then a 50m penalty, which resulted in a goal and a report which will surely cop at least 1 week).

Even more funny was when carr came back on after the blood rule, and started sledging brennan again. You could see brennan was giving his absolute all to refrain from saying anything back. s**t Im laughing as I type this.

I don't think brennan will cop 4 or 5 weeks like some here are saying.

1 week, maybe 2 at most (not sure of his record).

This is the problem with the current tribunal system. They can't have this point system, each case should be treated individually.

Instead of assessing each little aspect of it and adding up points, just look at the severity of the actions and use common sense to decide.

This is the problem with the current tribunal system. They can't have this point system, each case should be treated individually.

Instead of assessing each little aspect of it and adding up points, just look at the severity of the actions and use common sense to decide.

I agree with you. The current system is a joke.

headbut is a dog act.

Phill Carmen was suspended for 20 weeks for doing it to an umpire, in the old days.

Doing it to a player intentional out of play could mean he wont be back this year.
For those here who think that acting is a recent phenomenon, Carberry's effort that day (the boundary umpire) was a sight to behold.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's what used to happen. Everyone used to bag the inconsistency. It still happens to some degree with the gradings, but at least the points system makes the process transparent.

The old system you describe was far more of a joke imo

He should adopt the Headland defense and get off scott free. Surely Carr said something bad about his family.

He should adopt the Headland defense and get off scott free. Surely Carr said something bad about his family.

could just have done that, we will never know shall we. I hope it wasnt anything racial, especially with the port runner insipid performance of firing him up to niggle more.
Will the runner be suspended I wonder?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back