How many weeks Brennan?

Remove this Banner Ad

It's not that we don't know how it works. It's that the system has flaws. To get 1 week for that is disgusting.

How is it flawed? 1st time offenders get off lighter.

If he does it again he'll get a month.

There is nothing absurd about the system.

Discounts for having a good prior record are laughable. Discounts for an early plea are even more laughable. Neither actions reduce the severity of what the player did. There should be additional points for bad records, meaning that there is still incentive to not have a bad record (ie have a good record) but no discounts for not having previous reports.

How is it flawed? 1st time offenders get off lighter.

If he does it again he'll get a month.

There is nothing absurd about the system.

Why should you get 2 less weeks for it being a first time offence and an early plea? Neither of them change the action which was a dog act, regardless of what jokes you make about Josh Carr.

Why should you get 2 less weeks for it being a first time offence and an early plea? Neither of them change the action which was a dog act, regardless of what jokes you make about Josh Carr.

Its how almost every system of law works over the land. Don't like it, move to the Middle East.

I hope you aren't referring to me about the Josh Carr jokes too.

Assessment was Intentional, Medium Impact, and High Impact.

What part of that is incorrect according to you?

If that was medium impact, then what on earth would you classify as heavy impact?

If that was medium impact, then what on earth would you classify as heavy impact?

I guess Hall on Staker would be heavy impact but such an occurance is a bit of an outlier for the current points system. Can anyone else remember some "heavy impacts"?

Please tell me this was a joke post.

Please.

You really think that headbut was delivered with heavy force? Heavy impact would have put Carr down and out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did the tribunal take into account the elbow-shove on Carr with the ball 25 metres away when he was lying on the ground some 3 minutes before this headbutt?
Watch the video, 30 seconds into the last quarter.
Clearly a pre-meditated headbutt by Brennan - shame on the AFL for not making an example of him.

Did the tribunal take into account the elbow-shove on Carr with the ball 25 metres away when he was lying on the ground some 3 minutes before this headbutt?
Watch the video, 30 seconds into the last quarter.
Clearly a pre-meditated headbutt by Brennan - shame on the AFL for not making an example of him.

Yeah....that's the way responsible administrators work - throw the penalty that the rules prescribe out of the window at a moment's notice.

Apparrently Wikipedia have a thought on it as well
brennan.jpg

PowerForGood; said:
Clearly a pre-meditated headbutt by Brennan.

Ridiculous.

If Brennan meticulously plotted and planned to take Carr out with a headbutt, he didn't do a very good job did he?

I mean, your assertion is tantamount to a henchman planning a grizzly murder and then ending up shooting the intended victim in the big toe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back