MRP / Trib. How many weeks for Gaff? LIVE Tribunal Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamish might need to move on I reckon ...as good a bloke and midfielder he could be , the whole media circus and Nisbett press conference might not be worth all the reminders .

Might be best for both parties if the family situation is what it sounds like .

If the AFL were ever going to draw a line in the sand it would be a player from a genuinely contending west coast team. Media basically blackmailed the tribunal. More games than Hall? Pathetic.

I think it was a mistake to show footage of being checked off the ball. I think it was a bigger mistake to claim he wasn't frustrated by the attention. I think it's obvious he was checked off the ball as he always is, and it's obvious he was frustrated because he's never had an incident like that in the past.
He made a mistake, he meant to whack Brayshaw but obviously didn't mean to get him in the mouth like that.
I would've simply done the character references and explain being sick with guilt over doing it. And just mention he meant to whack him but not hurt him like that. Leaving it at that would have been more effective.
People are now claiming he's a liar etc. And imo that's unfair.
Its bullshit. Everyone who punches should get 8 because it can go wrong . This isnt justice its a mock up .

8 ****en weeks

Had enough of the AFL andatheir bullshit

From Hall and Cotchin being cleared to play a GF. Fyfe allowed his Brownlow.
Maxwell ok to break Ginners jaw.
Hodge and Mitchell ok to snipe.
Lewis gets 3 for the same thing as Gaff

Get ******
Oh stop your whining. Perhaps excessive by 1 or 2 games but does that really warrant your response?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't understand those wanting to appeal, take off the blue and gold glasses and realise with all this media storm and what happened to Brayshaw that getting single digit weeks is fortunate enough. Very real chance he could've copped 12.

Don't understand those wanting to appeal, take off the blue and gold glasses and realise with all this media storm and what happened to Brayshaw that getting single digit weeks is fortunate enough. Very real chance he could've copped 12.
What do we have to lose by appealing? No Nic next year so next year is irrelevant anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back