MRP / Trib. How many weeks for Gaff? LIVE Tribunal Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you look at the incident in isolation you have to say it was deserved.

When you compare it to other incidents (Bugg and Lewis) then I think it's a bit excessive. No way was it as bad as Hall, but that was in a different era. Him still only getting 7 though was a joke.

That was 10 down to 7 somehow :think:

Should just accept and move on tbh. We simply don't need the extra attention.

I'm fairly certain there will be no appeal, but Nissy is a bit of a narcissist so who knows

Heres what I take from all this.

If Gaff resigns with us I'm ok with 8 weeks

If Gaffs leaves us then this is bullshit.

Gaff for Kelly

WHO. SAYS. NO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Furthermore we don't know how far we'll actually go in the finals (certainly premature to assume we'll get to the gf lol), or even if Gaff will be playing a portion of those games at another club. Just not worth the time and effort, could be a different story if he'd already committed to the club.

Well that's that and we can all move forward now.

Thanks for your input everyone on what has been a difficult and emotive case. Some might even say historically significant.

Thoughts with Brayshaw on his continuing recovery.
Not really, there'll be s**t to clean up from opposition supporters all night and then we have to listen to the sanctimonious, pious twats that are the media.....

Not really, there'll be s**t to clean up from opposition supporters all night and then we have to listen to the sanctimonious, pious twats that are the media.....
Well not in this thread there won't. ;)

Happy for people to take their football related discussions to the changes thread and the Final Six thread to discuss the further implications for our season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back