How many weeks for Mumford?

Remove this Banner Ad

If it's within the rules all is fair. If not you're a dirty cheating campaigner.
I wouldn't know we dont have any of those, and I dont follow other teams that closely. Do you think I should post a poll and research whether more people think that applies to Mummy or Joel Selwood?

There is a couple of incidents today the MRP will look at. Firstly there was the Mumford tackle on Corey Maynard - which was bordering on a sling tackle. Not sure he'll go for it. Second is the elbow to Gawn's head - which I believe is a week. But it is hard to say with the MRP. They aren't the sharpest lot, so they may not cite any of them. It is a raffle these days, but that is what you get when blokes on the MRP have probably copped a few too many knocks to the head themselves.

Wheres the talk of the high hit on Hopper?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Start a thread, or are you just going to continually whinge whenever anyone brings up Mumford?
"But but but another player also did something!"

I know you are new to footy, but if someone wants to discuss an incident, they don't have to also discuss every other similar incident

Milkshake will get 3 to 2

Start a thread, or are you just going to continually whinge whenever anyone brings up Mumford?
"But but but another player also did something!"

I know you are new to footy, but if someone wants to discuss an incident, they don't have to also discuss every other similar incident

Milkshake will get 3 to 2
Threads a whinge.

Pointing out with amusement that it is so is not a whinge.

Threads a whinge.

Pointing out with amusement that it is so is not a whinge.

It's been over two threads now from you... anytime someone mentioned Mumford you replied "yeah but what about hopper?!"

By your logic, why aren't you continually posting about the tom Hawkins jumper punch? I mean if you comment on one incident, you need to comment on them all yeah?

It's been over two threads now from you... anytime someone mentioned Mumford you replied "yeah but what about hopper?!"

By your logic, why aren't you continually posting about the tom Hawkins jumper punch? I mean if you comment on one incident, you need to comment on them all yeah?
In the game thread yes i did bring it up.

In this whinge of a thread im pointing out the hypocrisy as both happened in the same game.

I understand you are gutted by your teams performance today but im sure they will turn it around, no need for your rants.

Second is the elbow to Gawn's head

I think you need to watch the vision again. Elbow nowhere near Gawn's head.

At one point it was cocked, ready to inflict maximum damage before he clearly relaxed the arm, dropped the elbow, pulled up and pretty much just brushed past him. Yes, Mumford's shoulder connected with Gawn's head, before Gawn flopped like a rag doll, got up, took his two minutes on the bench to get his breath and then came back out and played strongly for the rest of the game.

Mummy clearly in trouble as contact to the head was made - but don't go making more of it than it was. And don't ever say it was an elbow, you just look stupid if you do.

Mumford clearly has form, with all of these bullshit MRP decisions this one is clear cut and should be 4 weeks. Mumford made no attempt to tackle, hit the head and should go for a row of shithouses. He had plenty of options, but went straight for the man, he had no intention of getting the ball, but he also knows he's a Giant and the AFL/MRP will do nothing to suspend Mumford.
No, they will take a dump on Duncan and Hawkins for a couple of frivolous incidents instead.

I think you need to watch the vision again. Elbow nowhere near Gawn's head.

At one point it was cocked, ready to inflict maximum damage before he clearly relaxed the arm, dropped the elbow, pulled up and pretty much just brushed past him. Yes, Mumford's shoulder connected with Gawn's head, before Gawn flopped like a rag doll, got up, took his two minutes on the bench to get his breath and then came back out and played strongly for the rest of the game.

Mummy clearly in trouble as contact to the head was made - but don't go making more of it than it was. And don't ever say it was an elbow, you just look stupid if you do.
He had options, decided to attack the man, made contact with the head, had intent. That's 4 weeks.
He could've tackled and fell on top of Gawn, but realised it was not Tom Liberatore and just shoulder bladed him.

In the game thread yes i did bring it up.

In this whinge of a thread im pointing out the hypocrisy as both happened in the same game.

I understand you are gutted by your teams performance today but im sure they will turn it around, no need for your rants.

I agreed we were s**t. And I agreed melksham should go.

Try again ranter.

Maybe you could find a new thread to whinge in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He had options, decided to attack the man, made contact with the head, had intent. That's 4 weeks.
He could've tackled and fell on top of Gawn, but realised it was not Tom Liberatore and just shoulder bladed him.
Post a screenshot of mumfords elbow to gawns head?

Nah with this thread i think theres enough.

Lol keep on trying

Seems by your posts and others responses you just whinge constantly.

Glad you started following footy. Good luck.

You're right, he could have tackled, went the bump, made contact. He's in trouble.

But 4 weeks?

You're having a laugh mate.

He pulled up, and relaxed his body, and Gawn needs to be spoken to about flopping like a rag doll, throwing his hands in the air and spinning around like that. Unless, of course, he's actually after a Logie and not a premiership.

Gawn also then played out the game (strongly) - so it's at best low impact.

4 weeks?

Don't be that guy.

You're right, he could have tackled, went the bump, made contact. He's in trouble.

But 4 weeks?

You're having a laugh mate.

He pulled up, and relaxed his body, and Gawn needs to be spoken to about flopping like a rag doll, throwing his hands in the air and spinning around like that. Unless, of course, he's actually after a Logie and not a premiership.

Gawn also then played out the game (strongly) - so it's at best low impact.

4 weeks?

Don't be that guy.
"Yeah he hit him in the head but we should focus on how Gawn reacted because he played well after"

It's amazing how many *in idiots there still are in relation to club protocol on head injury

No whinging here. Playing great footy and had a good win.

This thread is a whinge. As have been your posts.
Think you should look up the term.

Thanks, you to.

You've attacked everyone who has commented against Mumford. You've had fans of numerous clubs point out your history of sooking.

I'm pointing out your moronic behaviour "derrr u can't talk bout Mumford coz a player from ur club did something so unless u comment on all incident Su cernt terk"

It's fans like you that give GWS the rep of having people who have no idea about footy following them.

I'm enjoying your logic, I've agreed melbourne played s**t, and that melksham should get weeks, but apparently I'm not allowed to say that, and I'm whinging.

Also three wins in 8 games is "playing great footy"? I get you don't follow the game much, but surely that's just basic maths...

"Yeah he hit him in the head but we should focus on how Gawn reacted because he played well after"

It's amazing how many ****in idiots there still are in relation to club protocol on head injury

Not everyone who gets hit in the head gets concussion.

At least Hopper didn't flop to the ground when Melksham lined him up for a cheap shot, just played on.

But hey, Gawn obviously not as tough as Hopper.

Gawn spent like, two minutes on the bench. Was clearly not affected by the hit. Low impact. It happens.

Now if mummy had have gone full tilt at him, we might be dealing with a completely different set of circumstances, but he didn't - he pulled up and didn't hit him with anywhere near what most people here seem to think.

People getting way off track here, or simply can't read.

Thread is not about Mumford hitting someone. It's about the commentary team's reaction.

It's asking "does anyone else find the way commentators laugh when Mumford hurts someone incredibly disrespectful?"

You've attacked everyone who has commented against Mumford. You've had fans of numerous clubs point out your history of sooking.
Incorrect. Pointed out 1 thing and then you had your rant.
Havent attacked anyone. So brittle. Tsk tsk.

I'm pointing out your moronic behaviour "derrr u can't talk bout Mumford coz a player from ur club did something so unless u comment on all incident Su cernt terk"

I said it once in this thread and youve used it to carry on like a salty little child. That loss cut deep i see.

It's fans like you that give GWS the rep of having people who have no idea about footy following them.

Gutted you feel that way. Honestly. Will drown my sorrows with a bourbon.

I'm enjoying your logic, I've agreed melbourne played s**t, and that melksham should get weeks, but apparently I'm not allowed to say that, and I'm whinging.

You are allowed to say that. Just as i am when i pointed it out when this whinge thread started.

So salty. Take a deep breath and settle.

Theres always next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back