Prediction How many wins in 2019 H&A and what ladder position at the end of it?

Where will WC finish after 2019 H&A season?

Results are only viewable after voting.

twce13

Premiership Player
Apr 29, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Cats will drop a few games in 2nd half of the season i think.

I think theres a few away games for us that are crucial on the run home.. Sydney, dees, tigers. Theyre danger games i think, if we can nab two of those i think we will get top 2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chris_6678

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 29, 2007
Perth Western Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
I can see us finishing top 2-3. I hope we do win our games at the G v hawks and Tigers because that will give us a boost if we have to play Tigers or Pies at the G first up.

Geelong if they lose Hawkins they could be in trouble come finals.

Art OF war

Club Legend
May 5, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Have us finishing 3rd, losing the first week v GWS, Then playing them again in the GF for the win.

KamakazeSalami

Club Legend
May 14, 2008
Canberra
AFL Club
West Coast
I think we can win at Soulless Stadium if we ended up there in week 1 of finals. We've won there before. I think we match up well against them. As good as their defensive setup has been, I think we have too many options to goal, and we can hold our own against any forward line, particularly with TB back. It's about breaking even in the middle and hopefully with Nic Nat back in the fray I think we can do that.

Crowd is not a factor, it's pretty much a neutral venue in that sense. Was there for the semi in 2017 and Eagles fans were making more noise. Top tier of stadium was empty. It was pathetic. For atmosphere, worst game of football I have been to.

On CPH1707 using BigFooty.com mobile app

sdb4884

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 3, 2004
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Man Utd, Perth Glory.
I reckon we have 2-3 more losses coming up. Anything worse than 15-7 is unacceptable.

Rowan18

All Australian
Feb 20, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
The essendon game is a big one in my opinion. Win and I think we go 16-6 and finish 2nd or 3rd. Lose and its 15-7 and could even miss top 4 on %

BlueandGoldforever

Club Legend
Apr 10, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
West Coast
We can win from 3rd or 4th...we would just need to win that first away final.

I think the home Prelim is the most important part.
I totally agree with this. Generally, you need 16 wins to finish in the top four. I see us finishing 15-7, so we are going to need a few other teams to do us some favours to sneak into fourth spot.

ep2018

Bigfooty Pessimist
Sep 16, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
6th with 14 wins, beating Port Adelaide first week of finals but then going down to GWS in a semi in a similar fashion to 2017.

4th is possible but it requires us to beat either Melbourne in the NT(?) or Richmond at the MCG and finish on 15 wins. I have both marked down as losses.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ep2018

Bigfooty Pessimist
Sep 16, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
Geelong will have a cruisy path to the GF if my prediction is correct.

They'll play either Adelaide or us in a QF in Geelong, and then play GWS in a PF in Geelong.
(any other team the PF would be at the MCG, but GWS cant pull a crowd so the AFL would allow it)

MrWoollie

Debutant
Jul 28, 2008
England
AFL Club
West Coast
Geelong will have a cruisy path to the GF if my prediction is correct.

They'll play either Adelaide or us in a QF in Geelong, and then play GWS in a PF in Geelong.
(any other team the PF would be at the MCG, but GWS cant pull a crowd so the AFL would allow it)
I can see this sort of thing in the tea leaves. Geelong, unless it falls that they play Collingwood (unlikely), will push for a home final in week 1 (WC/Crows best chances for 4th), then another if they get a team like GWS or even WC/Ad/PA.

As it is shaping up, it will be only the Pies (likely finish 2 or 3) and the Tigers (5-8) as Melbourne teams. And that gives the Cats every chance of a 2 Kardinia Park finals walk-up GF berth.

squashface

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 26, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Did a ladder predictor and had us finishing 3rd behind Geelong and Collingwood.

Beat Collingwood in the first week, beat GWS in a prelim and then face the Cats in a GF.

Priddis Is Done

Club Legend
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
I keep flip flopping on how we are travelling. The Adelaide and bulldogs game had me thinking we have turned the corner...then Sydney.

And so all of these losses, most keep saying, we'll learn from that, each and every time.

I firmly believe this is 16 & 17 all over again. Play when we feel like playing, when it goes against, we give up, and opposition smells it and goes for the jugular.

Happy to be proven wrong.

Top Bottom