Prediction How many wins in 2019 H&A and what ladder position at the end of it?

Where will WC finish after 2019 H&A season?

Votes: 3 3.8%

Votes: 41 51.3%

Votes: 20 25.0%

Votes: 11 13.8%

Votes: 2 2.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

16-6 sitting behind Richmond and Collingwood in 4th losing only the Richmond game.

Pies will lose to Richmond and Richmond will go undefeated during their seven game MCG run.

If we lose another game we will finish 5th behind Brisbane on percentage.
You don't reckon Brisbane will fall away? Young inexperienced team

You don't reckon Brisbane will fall away? Young inexperienced team
I have them losing two more games from here. Port tomorrow in Adelaide, and Richmond at the MCG in the last round. They could possibly lose to Geelong at the GABBA too in the second last round however Geelong look to have top 2 sewn up by then so the cats will probably play conservative to try and prevent injury before finals.

Humid, in the middle of the desert? Doubt it. Alice can get chilly in winter too.
The average humidity in Alice Springs in July is 32%. Today's humidity there is almost 60%. The humidity is what stuffed us against Brisbane in round 1.

The average humidity in Alice Springs in July is 32%. Today's humidity there is almost 60%. The humidity is what stuffed us against Brisbane in round 1.

60% isn't really bad given the temps. Nothing like Brissie in April or late March. It seldom gets really humid in Alice, especially in winter. Won't factor at all.

Sunny and 27C is the current forecast for next Saturday in Alice. NW winds around 15kms.

Humidity not going to be an issue

Edit. Hmm game is on Sunday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have them losing two more games from here. Port tomorrow in Adelaide, and Richmond at the MCG in the last round. They could possibly lose to Geelong at the GABBA too in the second last round however Geelong look to have top 2 sewn up by then so the cats will probably play conservative to try and prevent injury before finals.
Reckon thereā€™ll be a few upsets in there (hopefully not to us), but if thereā€™s one thing Iā€™ve learnt this season is that itā€™s never as straight forward as it seems. Anyway, 6 from 6 gets us top 2.. that should be what weā€™re aiming for straight up.

Really hard to predict where weā€™ll finish. I think definitely top 4 though. Iā€™ll be disappointed if we finish lower. After losing to the Pies, I donā€™t feel that confident about our remaining games.

If we finish 4th, weā€™ll have to face the Cats and most likely at the G. Finish 3rd and weā€™ll be facing the Pies at the G. Would rather face Cats than Pies. Cats have had a pretty poor finals record in recent times.

Really hard to predict where weā€™ll finish. I think definitely top 4 though. Iā€™ll be disappointed if we finish lower. After losing to the Pies, I donā€™t feel that confident about our remaining games.

If we finish 4th, weā€™ll have to face the Cats and most likely at the G. Finish 3rd and weā€™ll be facing the Pies at the G. Would rather face Cats than Pies. Cats have had a pretty poor finals record in recent times.

We will be playing them at skilled not the G. I would rather the G than go down there to play the cats.

We just need to hit the next 6 weeks at full tilt. Lock up top two, if we are good enough we can beat all those teams

Hoping this loss was a bit of a wake up call, and the kick up the bum they needed. Maybe a good time to have a loss like that, thatā€™ll sting cause it was so close. Reckon this week becomes season defining. Should be winning all of our games except this one and Richmond away, so we need to win one of those 2.

Everyone forgets it's a marathon, not a sprint. I see the main board is now proclaiming the Lions as the next Bulldogs/Richmond dream September team. It's a loooong time until we even reach finals.

We're equal 2nd right now. A game or two and our % may even get ahead of Pies/Brisbane, let alone we may get ahead on wins anyway. If not, just focus on the next game and what we need to do. The team knows what it needs to do, and they'll be preparing for the run home accordingly.

Sucks to drop an important game in mid-July by a friggin' point, but it's better than a blow out, it's better than it happening to knock us down a peg in round 23, it's better than it happening in a final.

By all rights, our last six games should see us go about 5-1. It's never that simple, though, but that should be our aim. Better it and we'd have to basically win 9 games straight for a flag, which doesn't seem like us, so I reckon we will drop the Richmond game, which hopefully means we go 4 wins, loss, 4 wins. :)

In terms of our run home - I can see us dropping a game that we go in as favourites. It always seems to happen in seasons that we are up and about;

Hopefully last Friday was that game... :grimacing:

Having done the ladder predictor many times, if we finish 5-1 (losing to Richmond) we should hang onto 2nd spot on percentage.

However, if we drop an extra game, we could very well drop out of the top four altogether.

Having done the ladder predictor many times, if we finish 5-1 (losing to Richmond) we should hang onto 2nd spot on percentage.

However, if we drop an extra game, we could very well drop out of the top four altogether.
I wonder if we will live to regret the Collingwood game.

Out of form, had them on toast, took the foot off the throat, woke up too late.

Back