Prediction How many wins in 2019 H&A and what ladder position at the end of it?

Where will WC finish after 2019 H&A season?

Votes: 3 3.8%

Votes: 41 51.3%

Votes: 20 25.0%

Votes: 11 13.8%

Votes: 2 2.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly looking ahead, and I know this likely won’t happen but us going 19-3 is possible. Tipping wise it doesn’t really require any upsets.

So either us going 19-3 and finishing top or (the more “realistic” prediction) 17-5 and finishing 3rd.

Honestly looking ahead, and I know this likely won’t happen but us going 19-3 is possible. Tipping wise it doesn’t really require any upsets.

So either us going 19-3 and finishing top or (the more “realistic” prediction) 17-5 and finishing 3rd.
Richmond at the MCG is the tough one. Collingwood in Perth will also be hard. And maybe budget for an upset if we have a down week, or a derby loss.

Certainly both those games are hard but considering current form and recent history I’d back us at the mcg and against the pies anywhere

Certainly both those games are hard but considering current form and recent history I’d back us at the mcg and against the pies anywhere
Right, so no more H&A losses in 2019?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top 2 is going to be hard would need to stay on track with GWS. Avoiding Geelong at Kardina and GWS at home past week one should be the aim I’m confident we can beat them all at the G

Yeah as long as we avoid GWS and Geelong (mostly Geelong if at Kardinya) at home we’re a decent chance from 3rd/4th. Not sure anyone else is any chance for top 2 though so ideally we get Geelong at the G.. or just finish second.

I mean I wouldn't bet my house on it. But.. I ..guess? Any loss from here to round 23 is an upset, basically, is what I'm getting at.

Agree. I think we can finish 2nd, which will be perfect. We have beaten the pies and GWS already this year and most of our truly difficult games are behind us.

I mean I wouldn't bet my house on it. But.. I ..guess? Any loss from here to round 23 is an upset, basically, is what I'm getting at.
Bullish.

Sixteen wins on the trot would be even better than The Decima last year.

How many wins will we have before finals? What will be our ladder position at the end of R23?

I've got 16 wins and 3rd.
I also got 16 wins, but 4th due to our poor % compared to all the teams (Geelong, GWS, Pies) that end up with the same or more wins.

I actually got Failmantle getting 5th. Not sure how that happened. Richmond, Brisbane and Port round out the 8. Adelaide could steal it if they beat Port in the 2nd showdown.

1 Geelong Cats > 19 wins (9-2)
2 West Coast Eagles > 17 wins (9-2)
3 GWS Giants > 16 wins (8-3)
4 Collingwood > 16 wins (8-3)
5 Richmond > 14 wins (7-4)
6 Adelaide Crows > 13 wins (7-4)
7 Port Adelaide > 13 wins (7-4)
8 Brisbane Lions > 13 wins (6-5)

9 Fremantle > 12 wins (6-5)

I think if we can get 17 wins we will finish 2nd, 16 wins sees us 4th on % and 15 probably means we miss top four. My prediction is we get 16 wins, meaning we lose three more games between now and the end of the season. I will revise this up to 17 if we win the next two against Swans and Bombers (I see them as danger games).

Back