Prediction How many wins in 2019 H&A and what ladder position at the end of it?

Where will WC finish after 2019 H&A season?

Votes: 3 3.8%

Votes: 41 51.3%

Votes: 20 25.0%

Votes: 11 13.8%

Votes: 2 2.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm more worried about Melbourne in Darwin.
Just checking on location of the Dees game. I thought TIO Traeger was in The Alice while TIO Stadium is in Darwin. If so, then we are playing Melbourne in the Alice which is a little slippery and improves our chances. Obeanie1 - can you enlighten us?

Hey mate. Long time post liker, first time post replier here.

Who do you propose kicks Collingwoods goals this week? I'm more worried about Melbourne in Darwin. Collingwood are cooked. You can mark Degoaty for a couple, Cox left his form in the QF last season but he might kick one or 2. Where do the other 10 come from?

You mean one of the worst i50 convertering teams in the AFL who just lost their only key forward to a knee injury just as he was finding some form?

Just checking on location of the Dees game. I thought TIO Traeger was in The Alice while TIO Stadium is in Darwin. If so, then we are playing Melbourne in the Alice which is a little slippery and improves our chances. Obeanie1 - can you enlighten us?
Trager is Alice but the ground was not fit ti play at a few months ago.

Im hoping it gets moved to Darwin but havent heard any updates.

If the BBL is anything to go by, 120 is an excellent score with wickets in hand being the ultimate key.

Don't get me wrong I'm loving our current form and currently think we will play Geelong in a GF, but I think the external hype has been too strong in light of this derby. Fremantle absolutely did not show up and got done by the Blues the week before, while we struggled to overcome a craverage Hawks side. Collingwood and Geelong are two very good teams who are in a slump much like we had last year.

I think we're in a good spot and we're a chance to win the whole thing but some of the external noise is making me shake my head a bit.

Don't get me wrong I'm loving our current form and currently think we will play Geelong in a GF, but I think the external hype has been too strong in light of this derby. Fremantle absolutely did not show up and got done by the Blues the week before, while we struggled to overcome a craverage Hawks side. Collingwood and Geelong are two very good teams who are in a slump much like we had last year.

I think we're in a good spot and we're a chance to win the whole thing but some of the external noise is making me shake my head a bit.
The "external hype" is too strong for what? Who cares? Just play and try to keep winning.

Looking at the fixture, Port become our second team over the next 3 rounds.

They play Brisbane, Richmond and GWS. Three wins for Port would go a long way towards shoring up our spot in the top two.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that dropped game against Collingwood stings. Need to hit our straps now.

We have Melbourne in Alice, North at home, Carlton away I think, Adelaide at home, Richmond away and Hawthorn at home. No gimmes, especially if we're not on the ball - yes even Carlton, though we should win. Heck Carlton and Hawthorn are the only ones I'm somewhat confident about. Will be a real test.

I still reckon we'll go 16-6. Last night hurt but if we win next week, we will have gone 4-1 after the bye which is a pretty good effort given the number of danger games in there.

Back