How much is too much to pay for a basketball jersey?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many business days did it take for him to receive the money?
I think it took maybe a day to 2 days! i sent him and email saying i had made the payment and then 2 days later he sent me an email saying payment recived, putting together order for shipment and will let you know when shipping

Anyone ordered off nbacheapstore and can report the quality? Gonna get a few with a couple of mates, would have used jackjersey but since there's no Paypal, don't really want to.

Anyone ordered off nbacheapstore and can report the quality? Gonna get a few with a couple of mates, would have used jackjersey but since there's no Paypal, don't really want to.

Just went to checkout with them, no PayPal it seems? Postage $20, and the prices are deceptive, after it added fees for insurance and payment fees (seems to be at $10 for 2 jerseys and looks like it goes up with each jersey)
cbf with that, pass.

Jeez...Are they all current players jerseys or are there a few Hardwood
Classics thrown in?

bit of everything, old school denver iverson among them, new john wall in the, and the spanish superstar!! RICK!! just to name a few!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got 5 jersey's I'm really keen on.
Could someone help me out with how to pay with jackjersey?

I just ordered Miami 'Back in Black' LeBron jersey authentic for 320 off the miamiheat shop. Hmm probably overpriced but not many people in Perth will have it, basketball jerseys are really in fashion over here in the west.

I just ordered Miami 'Back in Black' LeBron jersey authentic for 320 off the miamiheat shop. Hmm probably overpriced but not many people in Perth will have it, basketball jerseys are really in fashion over here in the west.
Yup, cos they started selling them in Bali.
Most of them are not the best fakes going either...

I saw a guy over there with an Orlando #12 jersey that said 'Howars' on the back. :thumbsu:

I saw a guy over there with an Orlando #12 jersey that said 'Howars' on the back. :thumbsu:

Lol this, the jersey is a baby blue color as well?

C'mon son.

My friend just brought me back a Jordan jersey.. Absolute pisstake.

Logos look s**t, numbers n letters spaced putridly.

Too embarro to wear it... Ahh well.

Lol this, the jersey is a baby blue color as well?

C'mon son.
Yeah that one is a classic. They had a dark blue Suns Nash jersey as well...

I found a couple of places over there that had some decent ones, but they wanted more than Jackjersey for them and then tried to tell me I was ripping them off.

Yeah that one is a classic. They had a dark blue Suns Nash jersey as well...

I found a couple of places over there that had some decent ones, but they wanted more than Jackjersey for them and then tried to tell me I was ripping them off.

soo true hahaha, the magic howard ones are horrid with the big star on the front aswell hah:thumbsdown:

On the plus side there are some jerseys that you can't get in Bali, so when I see them here, I always give a nod of approval.

On a similar note, how epic would it be having a Scalabrine jersey?

Perth is overrun wit white dudes banging NBA jerseys, and don't even follow the NBA.

Half yall aint even ballin.. Just wear em because its fashion.. I at least keep it to teams I go for!

34 jerseys? Thats over the top mayn.

(Mid xanax party btw ftw)

It's not just Perth, mate. Saw a guy down at Lorne (Great Ocean Rd) over NY who had a celtics singlet on with a lakers cap. Had a little chuckle to myself but decided not to draw attention to his ignorance.

It's not just Perth, mate. Saw a guy down at Lorne (Great Ocean Rd) over NY who had a celtics singlet on with a lakers cap. Had a little chuckle to myself but decided not to draw attention to his ignorance.
I've seen that hilarious combo on a mannequin in the window of a local sports store...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back