How much longer do we have to stick up with Mr Racist Mundine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cold Sober

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Man U .White Sox;Storm,Victory
Has crawled up the arse of yet another white man to line his own pockets, yet still finds time to fill us with his racist rants.
'THE MAN', the man is a dickhead who , if he was fair dinkum about being Australian should go on permanent walkabout.

As long as people like you call him a racist.
I know he is a racist but your giving him oxygen.

its just a publicity stunt, ticket sales are slow so need more tickets sold

Correct, he says something controversial every fight he has coming up. I think he actually said the same thing for his last fight actually re the anthem, he's running out of ideas.

Anyway to answer the rhetorical question in the title, not too much longer. If Horn is fair dinkum he should win comfortably and put Mundine into retirement.

I didn't realise he was 43, there needs to be a senior's tour for boxers like there is golf. Mind you fair play to him, he's like a Nigerian email scam, he constantly convinces people to hand over money for no good reason at all.

I believe his last fight was the only fight of his career that was not shown on PPV, he created that market for local fighters basically, Horn and Green owe him big time.

I reckon he's smarter than he comes across.

Stupid people lap up binary s**t. Painting his boxing match as a battle between a privileged white man and oppressed black man creates controversy and interest.

It's all about getting bums on seats. Daniel Geale is aboriginal and he had nowhere to go with his privileged white man yack so he went for his white wife Sheena and by extension their kids, it was pathetic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's all about getting bums on seats. Daniel Geale is aboriginal and he had nowhere to go with his privileged white man yack so he went for his white wife Sheena and by extension their kids, it was pathetic.

Mundine (RE: Geale) was more racist towards Tasmanian Aboriginal people than any white bloke and seemed to just get away with it because he is Aboriginal himself.

I didn't realise he was 43, there needs to be a senior's tour for boxers like there is golf. Mind you fair play to him, he's like a Nigerian email scam, he constantly convinces people to hand over money for no good reason at all.
He's worth 30/40 million apparently

'Choc' is the sort of guy who will argue otherwise until he's 85 and hobbling around on a walking frame but at 43 he is past his peak as a boxer/athlete. Like anything if he can make a bigger buck out of boxing than guys better than him then good on him.

I reckon that the majority of people who pay to see him fight are motivated by seeing him get punched in the head. I can't remember a single Mundine fight ever where someone has said to me 'I hope Mundine wins, he's a great fighter'. It's always 'I hope Green/Geale/whoever knocks the mouthy kent out'. Mundine loves being the pantomime villain.

Quade Cooper, Sonny Billy Williams and Anthony Mundine.

That's the start of one of those 'If you had a guy and only two bullets' dilemmas.
Two of them are kiwis, or most people on here probably dont know the union players. Quite a dilemma

Mundine (RE: Geale) was more racist towards Tasmanian Aboriginal people than any white bloke and seemed to just get away with it because he is Aboriginal himself.

The irony that Tasmanian Aboriginal people( cant believe you posted something so racist) were wiped out around 15o years ago

This thread is a who's who of Australian Nazi culture.

Mundine is right about the national anthem. it's racist. And highly offensive.

Since you guys can't handle the truth you shoot the messenger

The irony that Tasmanian Aboriginal people( cant believe you posted something so racist) were wiped out around 15o years ago

For much of the 20th century, the Tasmanian Aboriginal people were widely, and erroneously, thought of as being an extinct cultural and ethnic group.[4]Contemporary figures (2016) for the number of people of Tasmanian Aboriginal descent vary according to the criteria used to determine this identity, ranging from 6,000 to over 23,000.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aboriginal_Tasmanians

Daniel Geale claims to be Aboriginal and is from Tasmania. Hard to see why he would have taken issue with Mundine's comments....

This thread is a who's who of Australian Nazi culture.

Australian Nazi culture, that's a new one.

Mundine is right about the national anthem. it's racist. And highly offensive.

It's "racist" because it was written by white people.

Since you guys can't handle the truth you shoot the messenger

The messenger is a dickhead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back