How much would you pay Brad Crouc?h

Remove this Banner Ad

Not being a spelling Nazi.
Have seen you drop the "thaught" a few times.
I am generally concerned you think it's a word.
And yes. If Thommo doesn't win the ball it's a wasted position.
He needs to win the ball, last few weeks he has lost all the 50/50's
I'm just lazy and indifferent with grammar.

I saw something interesting at Tullamarine on Sunday night... a couple of relatively high profile brothers wearing trackies boarding a plane home to Radelaide...

Midway along the slow-moving boarding line, one of them casually picked, inspected his intra-nasal haul, and then flicked.

Which one do y'all think it was?
Discuss.

Wouldn't be a Crouch, they seem more the types to wipe the extracted material onto each other, then punch on for a few minutes.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-07-27/hes-here-to-stay-crows-confident-on-crouch
Bit of a nothing article. We are 'comfortable' with where he's at, like we were with Danger.... and Sloane and Jenkins and Lynch. So doesnt tell us anything really. For the record, my gut says he's staying.

Reads like a year 8 essay that has to be 1000 words minimum. One repeated quote from Nobes surrounded by catching people up that we re-signed Jenkins, then summarising Brouch's year of ups and downs so far.

Jeez I would love to work in the online media department of the AFL.

Reads like a year 8 essay that has to be 1000 words minimum. One repeated quote from Nobes surrounded by catching people up that we re-signed Jenkins, then summarising Brouch's year of ups and downs so far.

Jeez I would love to work in the online media department of the AFL.
I know, I almost didn't post it, but I believe it's the first quote we have had on the matter for some time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From what I have heard Noble could very well be on the money.
We sign up B Crouch as well and I think people's attitude next year when the next batch of players are out of contract will be a little different. Certainly mine will be.

I don't know why there are so many being so critical of his game. Will make a couple of howlers by foot per game as it's his biggest weakness. Other than that was comfortably our best player imo. He's still what, 21? Came into the club with a poor fitness base, and is still racking up 30 disposals?

On another note, how good is the video quality??

Yeah cool, he did well when the ball was palmed to him, and a couple of good marks. The rest were congestion type plays, in which he is very good. But that didn't show the times where he can be within 5 metres of an opponent who has the ball, and not pressure at all. Hovers in no mans land.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back