How should the world deal with ISIS?

Remove this Banner Ad

I love how you call me establishment as a pejorative and then come up with exactly the sort of solution I would lean towards, and one which is heavy on realpolitik (with a dose of humanism in terms of supporting the Kurds, which I totally support as they seem to be the only sane, functioning entity in the region).

I'm also interested in ideas about how you weaken the ideology that is ISIS so it doesn't inspire elsewhere.

The rant I replied to earlier from yebiga was essentially a version of "we have this regional problem and as a first step we need to re-order the world's geopolitical structures". As I said, that sort of analysis was juvenile in university and doesn't make it any smarter now, no matter how much of alternative viewpoint it is.
And moving deck chairs on a sinking ship is the mature thing to do?
Oooops missed an episode of bachelorette!

I think they really need to go after the IS recruiters. These guys are like an extreme version of a cheap car salesman selling death instead of cars.

I read one article that Saudis current leader did - he went to families of terrorists and considered them as a victim as well. I think there is some merit in engaging with such families and get them to finger the guys who are doing the recruiting.

Soo... This is going on in Brussells this holiday season, clearly many muslims hate our culture, despite the generosity they have been shown. I know, I know the Americans ****ed up the ME ... But this gives an idea of where Europe is headed. A few more terror acts and there will definitely be a backlash.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=e0a2e9f9a136" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Soo... This is going on in Brussells this holiday season, clearly many muslims hate our culture, despite the generosity they have been shown. I know, I know the Americans stuffed up the ME ... But this gives an idea of where Europe is headed. A few more terror acts and there will definitely be a backlash.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=e0a2e9f9a136" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

How do you ascribe one event of vandalism by unknown people to the future direction of Europe?

Soo... This is going on in Brussells this holiday season, clearly many muslims hate our culture, despite the generosity they have been shown. I know, I know the Americans stuffed up the ME ... But this gives an idea of where Europe is headed. A few more terror acts and there will definitely be a backlash.

Don't you dare question this multiculturalism, don't your ever not be tolerant or I will call you a racist.

How do you ascribe one event of vandalism by unknown people to the future direction of Europe?
Its a group of youths shouting the jihadi battle cry and the person who proudly posted this video was known and his name I think was Muhammed(I can find details if you like). There were a few more vandal acts associated with this group too. Did you also not notice terror alerts throughout Europe for NYE? Soo... its not isolated, especially in light of other recent events in the region, this act just kind of epitomises what is becoming a trend.

Its a group of youths shouting the jihadi battle cry and the person who proudly posted this video was known and his name I think was Muhammed(I can find details if you like). There were a few more vandal acts associated with this group too. Did you also not notice terror alerts throughout Europe for NYE? Soo... its not isolated, especially in light of other recent events in the region, this act just kind of epitomises what is becoming a trend.

Oh well, I did see the NYE alerts. It's all very sad.

It's become a vicious circle. One party reacts, then the other one does, and it just keeps repeating.

And somehow, nobody is suing for peace, for peace's sake.

One might consider me idealistic, but I quote

Katniss, When you're in the arena... Just remember who the enemy is... That's all.

LOL at the kids in Brussels burning a Christmas tree as something bad.

Those crazy bastards burn everything.

Does bombing them help, or does it cultivate more radicals among impacted civilians?

How do you bomb? Targeted strikes? Raids?

Does anyone suggest putting troops on the ground?

Should military action be left to the US or Egypt or someone else? AN alliance of nations?

I don't think anyone would deny seeing these murdering, raping terrorist pedophiles being gone is a bad thing; but I havent seen any explanation about how to do it as worthwhile.

Interesting questions.

When the US was supposedly bombing ISIS in Syria and Northern Iraq over a 2 year period, ISIS actually expanded.

Russia carried out several months of bombing in Syria, and ISIS suddenly retreated and their OIL/Turkey scam was exposed.

Once needs to ask, what ISIS assets was the US military actually targeting

Interesting questions.

When the US was supposedly bombing ISIS in Syria and Northern Iraq over a 2 year period, ISIS actually expanded.

Russia carried out several months of bombing in Syria, and ISIS suddenly retreated and their OIL/Turkey scam was exposed.

Once needs to ask, what ISIS assets was the US military actually targeting
Well they certainly bombed the Iraqi army at least once recently, and the Iraqi's claimed they did a bunch of other times too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol, same night at Clemenceau Metro.

http://www.xpats.com/youths-push-car-down-metro-stairs-one-arrested

Well they certainly bombed the Iraqi army at least once recently, and the Iraqi's claimed they did a bunch of other times too.

...and lets not forget Doctors Without Borders facilities...extremely accurate targeting and effectiveness

Last edited:
What lol, attacking Turkey would mean the end of Russia

Putin is attacking Turkey by his massively increased support for the PKK and various other Kurdish groups.

Last edited:
Do you think Barzani is selling out his brethren by cooperating with the Turks? Increased divisions within the Kurdish people can't surely be good for them ?

The Kurds have been bitterly divided the whole way through.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back