How strong are the metro grade comps these days?

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone aware that the nsw district finals are being shown on foxsports?
They've been doing weird things of late Fox Sports has. They're now showing South African domestic one dayers, which in over 20 years of watching Fox Sports I can't recall them ever doing that. Maybe this is their cheap way of making up for the lack of international tours they haven't been showing of late.

Speaking of districts, Victorian Premier Cricket does a really great job of streaming on their youtube channel. Not sure about the other districts.

They've been doing weird things of late Fox Sports has. They're now showing South African domestic one dayers, which in over 20 years of watching Fox Sports I can't recall them ever doing that. Maybe this is their cheap way of making up for the lack of international tours they haven't been showing of late.

Speaking of districts, Victorian Premier Cricket does a really great job of streaming on their youtube channel. Not sure about the other districts.
I think most states now have their grade comp streamed via FrogBox?

Jesus it took me a really long time to find the most recent club cricket related thread!

I have a question - is there a reason that I can't find any seniors/masters cricket to sign up to? Is it just that it doesn't exist, and old blokes just drop down the grades having to play with people much younger?

I've shed most of my COVID weight, I'd love to get back into cricket, but I haven't played since moving to Melbourne 8 years ago. I don't really know where to start, and from a social aspect I guess my primary hope is to meet people my own age (as opposed to spending my Sunday dodging bullets from some 17 year old who's trying to show off.)

Jesus it took me a really long time to find the most recent club cricket related thread!

I have a question - is there a reason that I can't find any seniors/masters cricket to sign up to? Is it just that it doesn't exist, and old blokes just drop down the grades having to play with people much younger?

I've shed most of my COVID weight, I'd love to get back into cricket, but I haven't played since moving to Melbourne 8 years ago. I don't really know where to start, and from a social aspect I guess my primary hope is to meet people my own age (as opposed to spending my Sunday dodging bullets from some 17 year old who's trying to show off.)
There's a vets comp in the ECA. Not sure where you live though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back