Roast How the hell can we trade HickGod?

How angry are you that HickGod could be traded?

• Incredibly

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • On the verge of writing a stern worded letter

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • 100%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 27 77.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

CM9000

BigFooty Optimist
Aug 19, 2016
Perth, WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle
I’m ashamed of every single one of you.

HickGod, the Hickster, the legend himself, is being targeted by Sydney, and no one is up in arms about it. We will set ourselves back a decade if we trade the GOAT.

I honestly can’t believe any of you. This is our only ruck depth for Nic, clearly superior to Vardy, and every poster on here appears to be fine with the prospect of trading him. Let me tell you, though - this man is a required player. Vardy is past it completely, while Williams isn’t even a full time ruckman. The hole we would leave ourselves in by trading HickGod will destroy us. It’ll be like us losing Judd, without getting JK back.

Mark my words, we will regret this if it gets done.

Apr 10, 2011
south of the river
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tottenham, 49ers & Scorchers
If Natters goes down, I'd much rather have Bailey come in and have Allen chopping him out. Always have to keep an eye on the future and not sure the below stats are screaming the importance of Hickey. He's good depth but I have no issue either way things land.

1604461995643.png

The wily weagle

Premiership Player
Oct 16, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
It depends what Sydney will give us for him.

Their pick 22 seems fair, especially as he is contracted and we hold all of the leverage.

If we accepted a late third rounder though, we should be rightfully fricken livid 😡

Ishmael_

Premiership Player
Apr 30, 2013
Six Thousand
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
South Fremantle
You don't fool me CM9000, I can feel the tears beneath the irony here.

And I for one will be a little bit sad. HickGod listed The Room as his favourite movie, that's GOAT material for me and we're just casting him to the wind.

KERRPOW

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 28, 2008
in a town near you
AFL Club
West Coast
Following in Callum Sinclair's footsteps
Who followed mark seaby's footsteps

Who followed jason ball

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BeornJ

Premiership Player
Sep 17, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Look Hickey is a great of the club, no one is disputing that... But... We have to approach this unemotionally and rationally...

If Sydney is willing to give up five first round picks for the legend.. We have to at least consider it.

Back