Snoopy Junior

Senior List
Aug 9, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Phillies, Trail Blazers
Wasn't entirely sure where to post this, but I thought this the best place to do it.

I was thinking of asking my school to get football goals, as we have none and there aren't any in the surrounding areas. But due to already having soccer goals on our school oval, I've come up with the idea of adding footy goal-posts on to the current ones, just as in Gaelic Football (Out of the box I know :)).

My question is:
a) How would one go about getting the all-clear? Is it a matter of the school, Governing council or both? (A petition would be required I assume. I'm part of the Student Leadership group which would probably help.)

b) How much do AFL goals cost, or more to the point, is it possible for them to be added to the already standing soccer goals?

c) I know this is stupid but, is the idea to weird, do you think it will be scoffed at before people even think about it? It just seems to please everyone. The people that play soccer will still have their goals, and the footy players will have the proper goal-posts. No one will be interfered with, as well as having the obvious Gaelic Football setup.

Thanks
P.S. The oval isn't used for organised sport, just during school.

This should be the least of your worries, the fact you live in Adelaide is a more worrying sign. I will recommend moving out of the hole that is Adelaide asap!!!

Who knows, if you move out, you might even go to a school that can afford to have goal posts, and won't need to worry about lobbying for it...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back