Autopsy How to Motivate Beta Males to be Ferocious and Ruthless

Remove this Banner Ad

You need to skate on the edge a bit good bloke style but old mate can't instill it, when something does happen he throws players under the bus in a presser ala Lycett. You can't be half-pregnant on it accept that you'll lose a few troops to suspension here and there.
More then that. The coach should be out defending them. Both in saying they play within the rules and highlighting what they want to (potentially) suspend us for is what <insert high profile vic player> did recently without issue. Get on the front foot. Our coach doesn’t want to risk any post Port job though.

More then that. The coach should be out defending them. Both in saying they play within the rules and highlighting what they want to (potentially) suspend us for is what <insert high profile vic player> did recently without issue. Get on the front foot. Our coach doesn’t want to risk any post Port job though.

How many times have we seen Chris Scott or Clarkson get asked about some snipey thing their player did and they just say they haven't seen the incident or didn't think there was much in it. It's not hard.

Not ol Kenny though. Lycett will get what he d3s3rv3s

How many times have we seen Chris Scott or Clarkson get asked about some snipey thing their player did and they just say they haven't seen the incident or didn't think there was much in it. It's not hard.

Not ol Kenny though. Lycett will get what he d3s3rv3s
What gets me, is this has been going on long enough, with enough comparison with other coaches, that how can our players think Ken has their backs at all? I work for a small company, but if I worked for one where my manager threw me under the bus to someone higher up, when defending me wouldn't have cost him/her anything, I'd feel betrayed and it'd take a long long time to rebuild any trust.

What gets me, is this has been going on long enough, with enough comparison with other coaches, that how can our players think Ken has their backs at all? I work for a small company, but if I worked for one where my manager threw me under the bus to someone higher up, when defending me wouldn't have cost him/her anything, I'd feel betrayed and it'd take a long long time to rebuild any trust.
What makes it even worse is that Hinkley and Lycett are co-owners of at least one racehorse. How could you throw a guy you are in a syndicate with under the bus and still expect him to trust you?

As the saying goes, trust is hard to earn and easy to lose.

Ok guys. Big problem.

Travis Boak does not know how to drive a manual. Not even kidding.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok guys. Big problem.

Travis Boak does not know how to drive a manual. Not even kidding.
Right, we desperately need Johnny Lawrence to the coaching panel.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back