How to Pay off your mortgage this week

Remove this Banner Ad

Ohh, I fogot to mention it is Ryan O'keffes 200th game!!

Also, Goodes has been beaten up all week in the media...just watch him rip the tigers apart.

Two more factors the Tigers didn't need but will help me get over the line with my bet!

Just get on guys while you can!

i'm with you. swans will win and win easily. the swans are a very sold unit on the punt this year - can rely on them to beat the teams they should beat but can't get close to the top 5. i still can't believe i got 1.70 on the pies last week to go up to anz and perform their annual destroyation of the swans. were in reality about a 1.33 chance. bookies never learn on the swnas v pies games, last 5 years have been a bonanza

multi bet heaven this weekend. geel coll freo stk syd all just win. on sportingbet's current prices that adds up to $2.72 of punting heaven. if you are not convinced on the swans take the other 4 at 1.55 for plenty and then add the swans as a 5th leg for a bit more. can also add adel and carl to some combinations with plenty of confidence. only gaem to stay out of is haw v wb

Ohh, I fogot to mention it is Ryan O'keffes 200th game!!

Also, Goodes has been beaten up all week in the media...just watch him rip the tigers apart.

Two more factors the Tigers didn't need but will help me get over the line with my bet!

Just get on guys while you can!

I wouldn't get too confident from those two minor factors.

But you're probably trying to stay as positive as you can atm so you don't vomit every 2 hrs from the worry of losing your dough...

I hope you do win. U got guts thats for sure..

careful about dishing out the bitch slaps sailor, sounds to me you are about as clued up on this great game as Karmichael Hunt:p

Ok flog, please enlighten us with your wisdom and the parts of my
OP that indicated I aren't clued up?

I wonder if it has anything to do with my bettting against your club?

All i did was recount facts about your poor record against the swans and Goode's great record against you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back the Swans!!

Absolute morals against Richmond.

Swan have won their last 8 against them by an average of 57 points and will rebound strongly after a poor showing against Collingwood,

Should get Bradshaw and Kennally back and were 10 goals to one up against them last time at half time.

Richmond would have to win three in a row, have had two weeks to get very comfortable with themselves.

Adam Goodes owns them and back him in to get the most goals, most possessions and whatever else they will let you bet on.

Have everything you own on them.

I'm sure everyone who listened to you that are now on welfare will be coming around for a free feed this week. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back