Help How to post GIF’s from iPhone

Remove this Banner Ad

im sure that this has been answered before and I’ve seen posts relating to typing then link to gif but I can’t seem to make this work.

Am I doing it wrong or is there another way.

This is what I do and you can see the results :/

[IMG][URL]https://giphy.com/gifs/animated-loop-work-l0Iyn34fotpL8K9wI[/URL]

Sorry for asking a question that has no doubt been answered before.

What I do is just copy the image address (page with literally just the gif on it, not a whole website, so should end in .gif or .jpg or whatever), then use the insert image button on the toolbar (next to the emoji button).

giphy.gif

In code it looks like this:
Code:
[IMG]https://media.giphy.com/media/l0Iyn34fotpL8K9wI/giphy.gif[/IMG]

I just hold my finger down on the gif or photo and then 'save image' (iphone7) it saves it to your photos. Then just go to the 'upload a file' tab 'choose file' comes up, go to your photo library and theres your gif or photo ready to be posted. If its too big try using an app such as 'image resize' or 'resize gif'
Free and very easy to use.

IMG_8020.GIF

I just hold my finger down on the gif or photo and then 'save image' (iphone7) it saves it to your photos. Then just go to the 'upload a file' tab 'choose file' comes up, go to your photo library and theres your gif or photo ready to be posted. If its too big try using an app such as 'image resize' or 'resize gif'
Free and very easy to use.

View attachment 455443

I have just increased the max size to 5MB from 1MB so there should be no trouble with most images.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I have just increased the max size to 5MB from 1MB so there should be no trouble with most images.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yea I tested it, awesome :thumbsu:
Cartoon gifs are usually fine, its more graphic ones where Resize Gif is great, you can remove frames or compress the quality etc.

Yea I tested it, awesome :thumbsu:
Cartoon gifs are usually fine, its more graphic ones where Resize Gif is great, you can remove frames or compress the quality etc.
I might add that into the alert messages or something.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back