How We Can Hold The Club Accountable (Petition Added to OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Just a thought, if trade period was say, 2 days, then none of this would have played out like it did. Day 1 the rumor surfaces, day 2 it is confirmed...all over and half the people on here don't hate the other half.

Tell me, what is it like supporting a well run club?
if you read our board at 731pm last night... there were plenty screaming bloody murder and well run was not a phrase to be heard.

I wont go into the full colour of what was said.

However, by the time the sun rose in my part of the world, the screams.. not all but many... had ceased and reason had reentered the building.

Bottom line, every club has its moments. I think the difference here is that humans and ones word is taken seriously... and not sold down the river when it gets a bit harder or more expensive to stand to that word.

Again.. best to you guys in this area.

GO Catters

I've read through a few pages in this thread and I can nearly feel the anger, the disappointment and the sheer frustration from everyone in relation to what has recently taken place.

I feel for you all, I genuinely do, we had the same levels of desperation when Elliott was in charge.

The other week I commented in a thread on the main board about how poorly I felt Treloar was being treated and that was well before he was traded. In the wash-up after the trade period, quite clearly he got shafted and so did young Stephenson. I suggested in that thread it was "poor form" and honestly expected better from your club. Sadly it was not only some serious mismanagement of a handful of popular players but also a massive kick in the face to the rank & file supporters as well.

The only thing I can offer as some sort of consolation here is as others have suggested, and that is for as many as possible to not renew your memberships. Also, tell your friends, work colleagues & associates who follow the Pies to do the same.

It's the most effective way to send a message in the strongest terms possible, they will have less revenue to play with plus they don't have the bragging rights about the huge membership total as well.

I know some Pies fans will always keep their memberships as their allegiance never wavers, this is why big clubs stay big & successful. However, some members need to take a stand now because if nothing changes at your club off-field very soon, there could be a repeat of this year's shameful behaviour again next year.

Your club's integrity, reputation & worth is now being heavily scrutinised from the majority of the football world because of the actions of a small handful of people inside your club.

Make then pay !!!

Dunno about all of this. I think right now the club needs our support more than ever. The media are salivating over our apparent demise. There’s a tsunami of anti-Collingwood sentiment. We seem to be at a rather low ebb.:(

I’m not talking about individuals, and I’m not supporting all that has happened. And the sooner Edie goes the better.

But I don’t like us eating our own, and kicking ourselves when we’re down. There are enough haters out there to do that for us.
Good sentiment but in my view more of what has held us back for half a century. We actually need to spill blood to heal IMO and the only way to get that started is for clearly visible repocussions. To me that is either a mass exodus of members or a revolt. The former is more likely than the latter IMO but it will be a slow continuation of an existing process.

JUST GOT A REPLY FROM MEMBERSHIP DEPT.

With regards to your most recent request, I have successfully opted you out of any 2021 membership renewals.

We hope to see you back in 2021, and until then I hope that you stay safe and well.
If you have any further questions feel free to reply to this email, or contact us during business hours via webchat from our membership website to speak to a staff member in real-time -
Yep I got the same reply. Very prompt. I'm impressed. In fact, its the most impressive thing to come out of the club in some time.

Dunno about all of this. I think right now the club needs our support more than ever. The media are salivating over our apparent demise. There’s a tsunami of anti-Collingwood sentiment. We seem to be at a rather low ebb.:(

I’m not talking about individuals, and I’m not supporting all that has happened. And the sooner Edie goes the better.

But I don’t like us eating our own, and kicking ourselves when we’re down. There are enough haters out there to do that for us.
Yep I feel the same way. I was angry last night but today I am over it.

Five of us will still be paying up next year.

Agree, Eddie needs to move on, had his time and if the media is to be believed, has his finger in too many issues.

It is possible. I just logged on to the website and you can edit the payment method. :)
Don't they validate the card before you add? Oh wait, this is Collingwood, of course they won't ha ha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So to sum the pies have lost Dunn, Beams, Treloar, Stephenson, Phillips, Reid, Varcoe, Broomhead, Bosenavulagi, Scharenberg a total of 1154 games of experience.

We have brought in pick 15 and retained pick 17 and have no real points left for Reef McIness if he falls afterwards and if we rate him where our pick falls that makes this even more of a disaster. We gave the Bulldogs 500 points more for their pick 14!......That is worth pick 36 so basically for a player Ned and the brains trust thought was worth 2-- 1st rounders 4 years ago we are upgrading a 2nd round pick for him. And we are paying for this.

We are paying I am guessing 700k (the club treats fans with no respect so wont tell us) for beams to do some finger painting and Treloar to play elsewhere because of his wifes career decision. That’s an A grader at most clubs to Ned that is probably a 31 year old 30 game VFL player with a substance abuse problem poor foot skills from a basketball background.

We didn’t think a guy who won the best young player in the competition and averages 1.5 goals a game was worth persisting with.

We go into 2021 with both a coach and vice captain who breached AFL protocols….unprofessional.

Ned Guy thinks a 29 year old finger painter with mental health and injury issues was worth 2 1st rounders but Treloar, Stephenson and Phillips all loyal best 22 players are worth pick 14 that might well out to pick 17 once we get to pick.

And given our strategy based on players wives career moves how do we know our draft picks have partners who will make the correct career decisions? What is the club doing to guarantee us this?

At least Ned knows how to use an excel spreadsheet!……………no he is useless at that to. Easiest job in the world you have X to spend and you need to divide it among 44 players but don’t go over that amount. We have more names on the speadsheet because Ned thinks it is a good idea to pay players to play against the club.

Our most expensive player finished the year as our back up ruckman!

We have no respect at the negotiation table and are a laughing stock and have trashed the clubs image……………But the club is like nothing to see here we all seem to be doing a good job. We are Nth Korea and Ed is Kim Jong Il.

Bucks admits it’s a lose-lose but necessary. Most ridiculous statement ever and once again a lack of regard for the fans who they are treating as stupid. Yet we are not the ones making stupid decision after stupid decision.

The only time I have recently heard ED speak out was to support the board member we have spending public money on Cartier watches for her staff at the post office. Clearly he is not for the members but his useless board (or she would we just call them what they are Eddies mates) Members are fuming no answers just like when he lost club money in the pub deal. Lack of leadership but he is in a complete bubble and nothing to see here. Kim Jong Il is surrounded by his lunching mates on the board.

He did speak up after our embarrassing final against Geelong. It was blah blah blah more spin we are doing a good job. Most insipid effort from a Collingwood side in years so bad he had to talk about the game we played the week before.

We have Lumumba’s case coming up and that makes me feel confident given we have a president who’s idea to calm down the Goodes disaster was to have him open King Kong. Yes lets put out a fire with petrol.

I am not a fan of Lumumba but do feel he was wronged. More lack of professionalism with the club. It is one thing to get someone in to review the club who is genuinely neutral but we are getting Larissa Behrendt in who is an activist and after attacking Bess Price for what is a different opinion shows Larissa is of poor character herself. Her enquiry is only going one way and will be 100% against the club.

Judging by followers on Social media, Collingwood have 20% more followers than Richmond but 20% less members. I am frightened to think what this will be next year given the lack of respect shown to our fans and loyal players…………The marketing and communications team are also sadly a fail masked by loyal fans.

It really is a time for the club to draw a line in the sand.

Ned Guy……….I feel sorry for him as he is easily the most incompetent person ever to work in the AFL BYEEEEEEEEEEE

Ed……….You have done some great things but are currently President of the least professional club in the AFL, the organisation you lead with your mates is the shame and the embarrassment of the AFL you are more interested in fighting for your friend who buys cartier watches for staff with public money than the great Collingwood football club.

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lets name the toilets at the Collingwood centre after Ed and Ned so we never forget them when we do a dump. Its time to wipe our arse of these two and move on.

Marketing and Communications team…………BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE……….we are fans and not idiots.

CEO………….No idea who you are. Humphrey B Bear would have said more. We are Collingwood we need a leader not someone who is a dead fish BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Board member who spends public money on cartier watches……….you should be nowhere near an organisation run by members…Look at your watch it is time for you to leave………BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bucks………You are a great Collingwood person and leader but have let the club and fans down. You are leading a team and organisation with its back to the wall. You have made decisions and people are angry. Our last game our players we played was insipid the hardness of some wet lettuce.

In 2021 you need to make sure they are the most bonded group of players and our players feel the anger and passion of our fans. They need to join us with the pitch forks and breath fire. First we need to burn the club down so we can rebuild and then we need to burn the competition up. We are not a blow up sex sheep that gets ****ed by everyone we are the Collingwood football club. Our adminstrators stayed in a caravan park that’s how much the comp thinks of us. The club needs to win its respect back. Right now we are Johnny Depp and Ned Guy/ED are Amber Heard leaving a dump on the bed. The good omen is Johnny Depp made his name in 21 Jump Street and next year is 2021. Lets get our name back in 2021.

If pies fail next year and that should be based on competivess and prospect of improving then it is time to say BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

So to sum the pies have lost Dunn, Beams, Treloar, Stephenson, Phillips, Reid, Varcoe, Broomhead, Bosenavulagi, Scharenberg a total of 1154 games of experience.

That will all be replace by pick 15 and retained pick 17 (according to Ned) and have no real points left for Reef McIness if he falls afterwards and if we rate him where our pick falls that makes this even more of a disaster. We gave the Bulldogs 500 points more for their pick 14!......That is worth pick 36 so basically for a player Ned and the brains trust thought was worth 2-- 1st rounders 4 years ago we are upgrading a 2nd round future pick for him. And we are paying for this.

We are paying I am guessing 700k (the club treats fans with no respect so wont tell us) for beams to do some finger painting and Treloar to play elsewhere because of his wifes career decision. That’s an A grader at most clubs to Ned that is probably a 31 year old 30 game VFL player with a substance abuse problem poor foot skills from a basketball background.

We didn’t think a guy who won the best young player in the competition and averages 1.5 goals a game was worth persisting with even though we only kick 8 goals a game.

We go into 2021 with both a coach and our vice captain who plays for us part time who breached AFL protocols….unprofessional.

Ned Guy thinks a 29 year old finger painter with mental health and injury issues was worth 2 1st rounders but Treloar, Stephenson and Phillips all loyal best 22 players are worth pick 14 that might swell well out to pick 17 once we get to pick.

And given our strategy based on players wives career moves how do we know our draft picks have partners who will make the correct career decisions? What is the club doing to guarantee us this?

At least Ned knows how to use an excel spreadsheet!……………no he is useless at that to. Easiest job in the world you have X to spend and you need to divide it among 44 players but don’t go over that amount. We have more names on the speadsheet because Ned thinks it is a good idea to pay players to play against the club. Thanks Ned.

Our most expensive player finished the year as our back up ruckman! He is 27 and on a 7 year contract. Thanks Ned.

We have no respect at the negotiation table and are a laughing stock and have trashed the clubs image……………But the club is like nothing to see here we all seem to be doing a good job. We are Nth Korea and Ed is Kim Jong Il.

Bucks admits it’s a lose-lose but necessary. Yeh lets do a lose-lose deal. It is like indecent proposal but Woody Harleson is paying to Robert redford a million dollars to shag his wife Demi Moore. Most ridiculous statement ever and once again a lack of regard for the fans who they are treating as stupid. Yet we are not the ones making stupid decision after stupid decision. I feel I’m in abused relationship I will never leave. We need to make this marriage better.

The only time I have recently heard ED speak out was to support the board member we have spending public money on Cartier watches for her staff at the post office. Clearly he is not for the members but his useless board (or she would we just call them what they are Eddies mates) Members are fuming no answers just like when he lost club money in the pub deal. Lack of leadership/accountability but he is in a complete bubble and nothing to see here. Kim Jong Il is surrounded by his lunching mates on the board. Can someone put on their best threads and go to his Toorak lunch club and tell him to return the club back to where it belongs members. Obviously has no interest in it anymore.

He did speak up after our embarrassing final against Geelong. It was blah blah blah more spin we are doing a good job. Most insipid effort from a Collingwood side in years so bad he had to talk about the game we played the week before. Thanks kim Jong Ed.

We have Lumumba’s case coming up and that makes me feel confident given we have a president who’s idea to calm down the Goodes disaster was to have him open King Kong. Yes lets put out a fire with petrol. Most stupid thing said in the history of radio broadcasting and yeh he is our president.

I am not a fan of Lumumba but do feel he was wronged. More lack of professionalism with the club. It is one thing to get someone in to review the club who is genuinely neutral but we are getting Larissa Behrendt in who is an activist and after attacking Bess Price for what is a different opinion shows Larissa is of poor character herself. Her enquiry is only going one way and will be 100% against the club. Which of the brains trust thought that as a good idea? Once again the board is in a bubble allergic to the fans of the club. The people they are supposed to represent.

Judging by followers on Social media, Collingwood have 20% more followers than Richmond but 20% less members. I am frightened to think what this will be next year given the lack of respect shown to our fans and loyal players…………The marketing and communications team are also sadly a fail masked by loyal fans. They are probably in the office wanking over the likes on facebook they got yesterday. Look at the stats…………….yes of angry faces. Lets put out another spew inducing ned guy interview.

Ned Guy……….I feel sorry for him as he is easily the most incompetent person ever to work in the AFL. Or is he corrupt? No one is that stupid. I cant fathom the damage he is paid to do to the club. BYEEEEEEEEEEE

Ed……….You have done some great things but are currently President of the least professional club in the AFL, the organisation you lead with your mates is the shame and the embarrassment of the AFL you are more interested in fighting for your friend who buys cartier watches for staff with public money than the great Collingwood football club. You have turned the club into the blow up sex sheep of the AFL and everyone has had a go at it. It is sticky, deflated and needs to be chucked out.

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lets name the toilets at the Collingwood centre after Ed and Ned so we never forget them when we do a dump. Its time to wipe our arse of these two clowns and move on.

Marketing and Communications team…………BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE……….we are fans and not idiots.

CEO………….No idea who you are. Humphrey B Bear would have said more and be a better CEO. We are Collingwood we need a leader not someone who is a dead fish BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Board member who spends public money on cartier watches……….you should be nowhere near an organisation run by members……be a pig in trough somewhere else…………Look at your watch it is time for you to leave………BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bucks………You are a great Collingwood person and leader but have let the club and fans down. You are leading a team and organisation with its back to the wall. You have made decisions and people are angry. Our last game our players we played was insipid with hardness of some soggy lettuce after it has fallen out of a burger…and that is being complimentary.

In 2021 you need to make sure they are the most bonded group of players and our players feel the anger and passion of our fans. They need to join us with the pitch forks and breath fire. First we need to burn the club down so we can rebuild and then we need to burn the competition up. We are not a blow up sex sheep that gets ****ed by everyone we are the Collingwood football club. Our adminstrators stayed in a caravan park that’s how much the comp thinks of us. The club needs to win its respect back. Right now we are Johnny Depp and Ned Guy/ED are Amber Heard leaving a dump on the bed. The good omen is Johnny Depp made his name in 21 Jump Street and next year is 2021. Lets get our name back in 2021. Every tackle our players make the opposition need to feel the pain our fans do when Ned guy makes a trade. And if they do, the players will be balling like a baby like I am now.

You need to be judged next year on our competitiveness and prospect of improving if we don’t see any of this then it is time to sadly say BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Scott Pendlebury you are still the best person in the history of the world and we need to write your scriptures.

Fans its time to grab our pitchforks and demand change. Are we a Blow up sex sheep or the Collingwood football club?

We have brought in pick 15 and retained pick 17 and have no real points left for Reef McIness if he falls afterwards and if we rate him where our pick falls that makes this even more of a disaster. We gave the Bulldogs 500 points more for their pick 14!......That is worth pick 36 so basically for a player Ned and the brains trust thought was worth 2-- 1st rounders 4 years ago we are upgrading a 2nd round pick for him. And we are paying for this.

We didn’t think a guy who won the best young player in the competition and averages 1.5 goals a game was worth persisting with.

We go into 2021 with both a coach and vice captain who breached AFL protocols….unprofessional.

Ned Guy thinks a 29 year old finger painter with mental health and injury issues was worth 2 1st rounders but Treloar, Stephenson and Phillips all loyal best 22 players are worth pick 14 that might well out to pick 17 once we get to pick.

At least Ned knows how to use an excel spreadsheet!……………no he is useless at that to. Easiest job in the world you have X to spend and you need to divide it among 44 players but don’t go over that amount. We have more names on the speadsheet because Ned thinks it is a good idea to pay players to play against the club.

Our most expensive player finished the year as our back up ruckman!

Bucks admits it’s a lose-lose but necessary. Most ridiculous statement ever and once again a lack of regard for the fans who they are treating as stupid. Yet we are not the ones making stupid decision after stupid decision.

The only time I have recently heard ED speak out was to support the board member we have spending public money on Cartier watches for her staff at the post office. Clearly he is not for the members but his useless board (or she would we just call them what they are Eddies mates) Members are fuming no answers just like when he lost club money in the pub deal. Lack of leadership but he is in a complete bubble and nothing to see here. Kim Jong Il is surrounded by his lunching mates on the board.

He did speak up after our embarrassing final against Geelong. It was blah blah blah more spin we are doing a good job. Most insipid effort from a Collingwood side in years so bad he had to talk about the game we played the week before.

We have Lumumba’s case coming up and that makes me feel confident given we have a president who’s idea to calm down the Goodes disaster was to have him open King Kong. Yes lets put out a fire with petrol.

I am not a fan of Lumumba but do feel he was wronged. More lack of professionalism with the club. It is one thing to get someone in to review the club who is genuinely neutral but we are getting Larissa Behrendt in who is an activist and after attacking Bess Price for what is a different opinion shows Larissa is of poor character herself. Her enquiry is only going one way and will be 100% against the club.

Judging by followers on Social media, Collingwood have 20% more followers than Richmond but 20% less members. I am frightened to think what this will be next year given the lack of respect shown to our fans and loyal players…………The marketing and communications team are also sadly a fail masked by loyal fans.

Ned Guy……….I feel sorry for him as he is easily the most incompetent person ever to work in the AFL BYEEEEEEEEEEE

Ed……….You have done some great things but are currently President of the least professional club in the AFL, the organisation you lead with your mates is the shame and the embarrassment of the AFL you are more interested in fighting for your friend who buys cartier watches for staff with public money than the great Collingwood football club.

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lets name the toilets at the Collingwood centre after Ed and Ned so we never forget them when we do a dump. Its time to wipe our arse of these two and move on.

CEO………….No idea who you are. Humphrey B Bear would have said more. We are Collingwood we need a leader not someone who is a dead fish BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Board member who spends public money on cartier watches……….you should be nowhere near an organisation run by members…Look at your watch it is time for you to leave………BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bucks………You are a great Collingwood person and leader but have let the club and fans down. You are leading a team and organisation with its back to the wall. You have made decisions and people are angry. Our last game our players we played was insipid the hardness of some wet lettuce.

In 2021 you need to make sure they are the most bonded group of players and our players feel the anger and passion of our fans. They need to join us with the pitch forks and breath fire. First we need to burn the club down so we can rebuild and then we need to burn the competition up. We are not a blow up sex sheep that gets f’ed by everyone we are the Collingwood football club. Our adminstrators stayed in a caravan park that’s how much the comp thinks of us. The club needs to win its respect back. Right now we are Johnny Depp and Ned Guy/ED are Amber Heard leaving a dump on the bed. The good omen is Johnny Depp made his name in 21 Jump Street and next year is 2021. Lets get our name back in 2021.

If pies fail next year and that should be based on competivess and prospect of improving then it is time to say BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
This x 100

Do you really think Ed won't extend Buckley's contract next year, even if we aren't doing too well?
If we don't make finals and he extends him again, will be the end for me...I'll just watch the game as a nutural.

I'd love to sign this petition, obviously not as a Collingwood member, but as a grass roots footy follower of 40+ years.

The way the club has handled the trade week has been disgraceful. Some of the players seem to have been treated in a callous, brutal way. The members and supporters have been disregarded and ignored.

Eddie is running a bit of a "boy's club". Like it is his own play THING. A bit like how Edelsten ran the Sydney Swans in the 80's. He has done some great things for Collingwood in the early to mid years, including winning a flag and galvanising the club. But I think he is no longer the voice for the rank and file members. He is a corporate player, like the ones who run the AFL. He has lost touch with us footy nuffies.

From on opposition supporter's point of view, it is staggering to think that he replaced a fairly recent premiership and runner up coach, Malthouse, with a novice coach in Buckley in 2012. Nepotism at it's finest! Good luck in evicting Eddie from the President's job in the event that he is unseated. He will probably do a "Trump" and barricade himself in the Presidential Suite at the Holden Centre (Or wherever the Magpie's HQ is. Pardon my ignorance if I am wrong).

You see the thing is, that I hate Collingwood for the wrong reason. I should hate the Pies in the same way as I hate the Tigers - because they are successful and win premierships! But I hate Collingwood because of McGuire! He is a total spin master and egomaniac. I can't even stand to watch his Millionaire tv show. Hey I don't hate you supporters. Like a lot of you folk, I have stood out in the rain and sleet on a wintry day, following my beloved Royboys since I was 5 years old.

We are the "real" glue of the AFL. Sadly we get ignored and taken for granted by the corporates.

So I really like to wish you every success with this petition and I hope that the powers that be at Collingwood, sit up and take notice!

Dropping my membership is only to hurt myself, I bloody missed footy in 2020 and I'm not giving that away. Plus the club knows we're pissed off.

What I will do though is attend Treloar and Stephenson's first game in Melbourne in my Collingwood gear. If either is against Collingwood I'll do likewise in their second Melbourne match. Just a small thing to show the players my support.

Phillips and Atu's departures seems more mutual and less abnormal.

In my mind it's clear we had a salary cap problem exacerbated by this season and the reduction in TPP for 2021, (at least).
Ned would've told Walshy who in turn told Ed, (if they didn't already know).
The message was then conveyed to Bucks, we're going to have to let some players go.
Notwithstanding we have un-contracted players that can still be let go, our issues lie/lay within the contracted players.
Bucks was tasked with identifying those players, (hence his comments on twitter).
"The Club" were silent as they knew it was their fault.
Bearing in the other clubs knew, (and majority of the salaries were being picked up too) we were never going to get decent picks.
Just on that, the $300k for Treloar will be for next year only IMO.
Ned inherited a cluster.... and has been trying to fix it, (his lack of apparent personality tells me he's good with numbers).
Walshy, Ed and The Board, (the only constants) are to blame here for allowing this to happen.
Bucks wouldn't know unless told and Ned was brought in to fix it.
They were silent as they knew nothing they said would matter or change anything.
I don't/won't blame Ned, Bucks or the players - this is on our Football Manager, CEO and Board to own.
Now they owe us supporters an apology/explanation and if they don't own it they should be replaced.

Hey guys, with half my family as Pies members I have always had great respect for your club, but hearing my Mother last night basically in tears even got me a little upset by the whole situation, kudos for getting this petition going!....I really hope the administration act on this, because at the end of the day all you guys are shareholders of the club, so they work for you....Hopefully for all your sake you can get some proper clarity & not club spin...Good luck & kudos again. 👍

In my mind it's clear we had a salary cap problem exacerbated by this season and the reduction in TPP for 2021, (at least).
Ned would've told Walshy who in turn told Ed, (if they didn't already know).
The message was then conveyed to Bucks, we're going to have to let some players go.
Notwithstanding we have un-contracted players that can still be let go, our issues lie/lay within the contracted players.
Bucks was tasked with identifying those players, (hence his comments on twitter).
"The Club" were silent as they knew it was their fault.
Bearing in the other clubs knew, (and majority of the salaries were being picked up too) we were never going to get decent picks.
Just on that, the $300k for Treloar will be for next year only IMO.
Ned inherited a cluster.... and has been trying to fix it, (his lack of apparent personality tells me he's good with numbers).
Walshy, Ed and The Board, (the only constants) are to blame here for allowing this to happen.
Bucks wouldn't know unless told and Ned was brought in to fix it.
They were silent as they knew nothing they said would matter or change anything.
I don't/won't blame Ned, Bucks or the players - this is on our Football Manager, CEO and Board to own.
Now they owe us supporters an apology/explanation and if they don't own it they should be replaced.
What's very significant in all of this is they wanted to move Treloar and Phillips {plus Cox} on last year, while it was very obvious that Stephenson was on the nose. These aren't the names Bucks was forced to come up with out of the blue to relieve cap pressure like you're implying.

And while it's possible and we can only hope we're contributing to Treloar's wages only next year, reckon if this was the case the Club would have already stated this to suppress the current anger.

Really feel for you pie fans. You’ve been treated so poorly.

Personally, I think the toughest part would be knowing that some of my membership money is going to another club. If Eddie could contribute money equal to the amount that Treloar is being paid, that could help to negate that issue. Or maybe that’s a silly idea, I don’t know.

What's very significant in all of this is they wanted to move Treloar and Phillips {plus Cox} on last year, while it was very obvious that Stephenson was on the nose. These aren't the names Bucks was forced to come up with out of the blue to relieve cap pressure like you're implying.
Fair point.
Perhaps I should replace identifying with informing.
They were given a directive, which is extraordinary.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back