Universal Love How/Why Did You Choose Your Profile Name & Pic On BF?

Remove this Banner Ad

lincs is a variation of part of my name
PJ is a nod to one of the greatest bands of all time.

my avatar used to be my beloved dog with a bone. she was a great border collie / blue heeler mutt that had a fair innings of 16.5 yrs.
after many years i decided to change it to this old bloke from the 97 GF footage. he cracks me up every time in the 3rd quarter, i still feel like the way he looks every time i watch the second half of that game.

Brisbane management now. I'm sure an AmericanLion account opened up around October. We still appreciate your input though Dave.

Mooloolaba is lovely this time of year, I will allow that mate. :D

I've been PrideOf since 2001, and the PrideOf bit came from a song we all know. (Although it's turned into Pridey over at the BFFCL board, which is a bit Mardi Gras for my liking. NTTAWWT.)

My avatar has changed over the years. At one stage it was Abed from Community, then it moved to this:

3ed99574a8a9af0d0c1e048b1a147fea

Now it's Charlie Brooker, because he's so freaking funny.

I actually have this as the background pic for when my Power mates call me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well, the flower clusters on cannibis grow/form at night and require more darkness than light. At night, when at rest, peacefully, hormones are released, enabling the flower clusters to grow. Much like humans, whos growth hormone is released at night, when the growing is done, in a peaceful relaxed state away from the light.

Profile name
Mine is a Comettism that I used way back when Fantasy Footy/Dreamteam first started. I use it and variations on most footy related sites.

Profile pic
I own a 32 GTR and the badge is worthy of something so pretty.
I thought perhaps you were into WWF as a kid and liked cm punk and mr perfect:p
Anyways always like a nice r32 even if I am a Ford man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not so funny story about the user name. My usual name was taken and I just kept typing in phrases until one was accepted. Was always a fan of Rick Davies, how he was a ruckman at 183cms leaves me scratching my head. Was equally as good stuck in the goal square in a one on one, just a champ of a player unlike the club he played for, who shafted him; a disgrace really.

Avatar is "Baghead" the official mascot of a forum myself and a few others ran that was based in Hamerica. One of the guys on the forum drew him and then sat behind the bench of whomever plays basketball in Dallas ( just not a fan of the sport at all) and wore the bag over his head. Had a bit of airtime and had a bit of celebrity from it, good old Buddy D. It was a fun forum whilst it lasted back in the days where you tried to out shock each other

Not so funny story about the user name. My usual name was taken and I just kept typing in phrases until one was accepted. Was always a fan of Rick Davies, how he was a ruckman at 183cms leaves me scratching my head. Was equally as good stuck in the goal square in a one on one, just a champ of a player unlike the club he played for, who shafted him; a disgrace really.

Avatar is "Baghead" the official mascot of a forum myself and a few others ran that was based in Hamerica. One of the guys on the forum drew him and then sat behind the bench of whomever plays basketball in Dallas ( just not a fan of the sport at all) and wore the bag over his head. Had a bit of airtime and had a bit of celebrity from it, good old Buddy D. It was a fun forum whilst it lasted back in the days where you tried to out shock each other
Hmm would have thought it was from the cricket bat. And I agree it was a disgrace what South did to him

Ahhhh cos I was a 17 year old girl who was in a phase of using 4 instead of for..... throughly regret that choice now.

As for the Avatar, I made it myself, Stewie wearing a crows top shouting 'Victory shall be ours' I thought was quite clever.... I know some rando has stolen it and used it as their Facebook profile pic, so thanks for asking ya Douche Canoe.

lincs is a variation of part of my name
PJ is a nod to one of the greatest bands of all time.

my avatar used to be my beloved dog with a bone. she was a great border collie / blue heeler mutt that had a fair innings of 16.5 yrs.
after many years i decided to change it to this old bloke from the 97 GF footage. he cracks me up every time in the 3rd quarter, i still feel like the way he looks every time i watch the second half of that game.

Good innings for your dog:thumbsu: Hope my 2 year old dog lives to that ripe age
I would have thought if you were nodding to one of the greatest bands your name might have been lincsPF.;) Don't mind the Jam at all, but The Floyd were one of the greatest imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back