How will climate change impact your teams chances in 2020?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 25, 2008
Victoria's Secret HQ
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Walrus' are committing suicide because of it. Scott Morrison has caused Australia to burn because of it. Hollywood actors are forced to fly thousands of miles to spread messages, because of it. How will your team be impacted by climate change this year? Obviously there will be 17 teams negatively impacted come 6pm on the last Saturday in September (unless you win the flag you were impacted by climate change?

Personally I'm concerned that whatever goes into a Four n Twenty pie will taste more stressed due to climate change and will have an impact on club revenues, particularly the Bulldogs. We seem to have a lot of pie eaters.

The heat. The ******* heat!! It is really gonna fcuk is up over here. 🥵

Your concerns about commercially produced pies is valid though. I knew a 2 guys who worked in those factories & now refer to those products as ‘maggot bags’. Are about as meat filled as hot dogs and a good percentage of that meat is likely to be vermin. Avoid.

The heat. The ******* heat!! It is really gonna fcuk is up over here. 🥵
To save the planet the Tigers the biggest club in World sport, should be scheduled at the G for every game.

The Eagles and the other interstate climate criminals should be forced to take a land yacht or walk to future interstate games.

To save the planet the Tigers the biggest club in World sport, should be scheduled at the G for every game.

The Eagles and the other interstate climate criminals should be forced to take a land yacht or walk to future interstate games.
Cool, start without us and we will still get you in the 4th.

R

Richmond are def the leaders in change. They dont fly anywhere. Well done

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m blaming Nathan No Flags.

23 year drought.

This country is doomed until he retires from all forms of involvement with an AFL club.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
At least North are doing their part by car pooling their entire crowd in a Ford Festiva to travel to and from games. Pretty minimal carbon footprint. Bravo

Hoping QLD starts flooding more often. When they eventually jump ship to greens and start believing in climate change. I will change my vote to conservative and help lock in the destruction of their environment.

They are simpleton idiots! The areas closest to the equator will suffer most. They love their coal and don't give a s**t about Victorian needs such as nbn and safe schools. They can *ing rinse and burn

It's an interesting point, the AFL are keen to jump on the bandwagon of this that and any other cause, but they don't say s**t about global heating.

Where is their policy and leadership on this, the most important issue of all.
Agree on this. Look, I am no doctor, scientist or nuclear physicist but even a layman can see what is going on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back