How will climate change impact your teams chances in 2020?

Remove this Banner Ad

I personally believe that WC's 2020 flag will have yet another asterisk due to the carbon pollution their flights emit and the overall weakening of the competition due to the climate change effects.

I blame the carbon emitted in the production process of wind turbines and solar panels tbh

Agree on this. Look, I am no doctor, scientist or nuclear physicist but even a layman can see what is going on.
Maybe a layman can, but a Richmond fan will still struggle. Explain it to me. What's going on?

Maybe a layman can, but a Richmond fan will still struggle. Explain it to me. What's going on?
World is heating up bro. New diseases are starting to cultivate in the warmer conditions and our electricity/ power usage globally is bullshit & causing this.

1.5 billion air conditioners are expected to be sold next year to counter the heat which only adds to the problem. 😢

Anyone who denies this basic s**t that is happening right before us is either a greedy capitalist or an idiot.

World is heating up bro. New diseases are starting to cultivate in the warmer conditions and our electricity/ power usage globally is bullshit & causing this.

1.5 billion air conditioners are expected to be sold next year to counter the heat which only adds to the problem. 😢

Anyone who denies this basic s**t that is happening right before us is either a greedy capitalist or an idiot.
Preach.

Agree on this. Look, I am no doctor, scientist or nuclear physicist but even a layman can see what is going on.
Well could've fooled me all this time I thought you were a smart educated person just very drunk but now I realise you just an idiot in a bad state. Yes Fu*king Western Australia what a sh!t hole. Sh!t place Sh!t people Sh!t Footy the only good thing about it is it's not part of Australia oh no it has it's own title Western Australia well fu*king good for you dirty scum of a place 3 fu*king hours behind bullsh!t try 30 fu*king years behind. Fu*k off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well could've fooled me all this time I thought you were a smart educated person just very drunk but now I realise you just an idiot in a bad state. Yes Fu*king Western Australia what a sh!t hole. Sh!t place Sh!t people Sh!t Footy the only good thing about it is it's not part of Australia oh no it has it's own title Western Australia well fu*king good for you dirty scum of a place 3 fu*king hours behind bullsh!t try 30 fu*king years behind. Fu*k off
63201F17-80B3-4BDA-A977-EA351442E773.gif

Last edited:
You must make Dustin proud. When are you over next from NZ?

You must make Dustin proud. When are you over next from NZ?
LOL Fremantle really west coast are pathetic Fremantle are like the Gold coast of the west coast but worse go away you little flea

Global warming is making the likelihood of ‘Hell freezing over’ become more remote by the day.
This plays directly into the hands of the Fremantle Dockers chances of winning a Premiership.
I embrace climate change.
* that is a funny post. 👍

Hmmm air conditioners.

You'd be surprised how many temperature stations have A/C exhausts near the temperature sensor. Explains why the satellite record shows nowhere near the rise recorded by the land based equipment.

DetroitLakes_212142_NorthWest_04-labelled-small.jpg

Hmmm air conditioners.

You'd be surprised how many temperature stations have A/C exhausts near the temperature sensor. Explains why the satellite record shows nowhere near the rise recorded by the land based equipment.

View attachment 810067
I dunno what that means bro but I have put my hand on the back of an aircon running full pelt and the thing is burning.

I dunno what that means bro but I have put my hand on the back of an aircon running full pelt and the thing is burning.

Let's compare two sites from the same state in the US that have been recording temps for at least 100 years. The first one is a good site (Orland, CA). It still remains unaffected by external man-made influences. The second, (Marysville, CA) is a poor site that has been allowed to become more & more affected by such influences. The temperature trends of each are markedly different. It would be hard to argue that the local man-made factors have played absolutely no part in this.

OrlandCA_USHCN_Site_small.jpg

marysville_issues1.jpg marysville_plot.jpg

Someone who took a good look at the site said - "The Marysville station is located behind the fire department building on a patio. In addition to the sensor being surrounded by asphalt and concrete, its also within 10 feet of buildings, and within 8 feet of a large metal cell tower that could be felt radiating heat. Additionally, air conditioning units on the cell tower electronics buildings vent copious amounts of warm air within 10 feet of the sensor. It is the site reviewers opinion that this USHCN site can no longer provide accurate data and should be removed from the USHCN list"

Same stuff happens here in Australia. Here in Perth our local BOM is so AGW propagandist (led by Neil Bennett on twitter) it's not funny. Some years ago when they weren't seeing the temperature increases they were hoping for, they moved Perth's official temperature station to a much warmer site, further away from the river. If that wasn't enough, in 2011 they changed the thermometer at the new station to a different type, known for reading on the higher side and bingo, in that year Perth experienced record heat.

Further reading here.

Last edited:
Let's compare two sites from the same state in the US that have been recording temps for at least 100 years. The first one is a good site (Orland, CA). It still remains unaffected by external man-made influences. The second, (Marysville, CA) is a poor site that has been allowed to become more & more affected by such influences. The temperature trends of each are markedly different. It would be hard to argue that the local man-made factors have played absolutely no part in this.

View attachment 810083

View attachment 810085 View attachment 810086

Someone who took a good look at the site said - "The Marysville station is located behind the fire department building on a patio. In addition to the sensor being surrounded by asphalt and concrete, its also within 10 feet of buildings, and within 8 feet of a large metal cell tower that could be felt radiating heat. Additionally, air conditioning units on the cell tower electronics buildings vent copious amounts of warm air within 10 feet of the sensor. It is the site reviewers opinion that this USHCN site can no longer provide accurate data and should be removed from the USHCN list"

Same stuff happens here in Australia. Here in Perth our local BOM is so AGW propagandist it's not funny. Some years ago when they weren't seeing the temperature increases they were hoping for, they moved Perth's official temperature station to a much warmer site, further away from the river. If that wasn't enough, in 2011 they changed the thermometer at the new station to a different type, known for reading on the higher side and bingo, in that year Perth experienced record heat.

Further reading here.
Oi bro I am not looking for an argument. It is clear as day that human evolution is ******* up the planet. To deny this is friggin crazy.

2B4754C7-F2CB-4058-8985-ABCCFE29D5C7.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back