How will Jack Darling respond in 2016?

Remove this Banner Ad

Loving his intensity, when you are that talented and blessed physically all you need is a scary work ethic to become an absolute superstar. He's had many knockers rightly or wrongly but maybe we are witnessing his rise to the top echelons this season. Can't wait till he absolutely takes a game by the scruff and kicks 10

I think his classic tweener is hoops terms

He's not quite a centre half forward and he's bit big to play a midfield role or half forward

I don't think he will ever be a midfielder like Josh Kennedy (swans) or a younger Adam Goodes became

Last night he played centre half forward with aplomb but that won't always be the case

I think simmo needs to realise when he's not playing well to give him another role - he's also a classic confidence player ...if he clunks a few early he's on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given the conditions his marking was very assured last night

Unlucky not to get the RG. Comfortably the best forward on the ground

To be fair, Freo don't have a forwardline to compete with...:p

I think his classic tweener is hoops terms

He's not quite a centre half forward and he's bit big to play a midfield role or half forward

I don't think he will ever be a midfielder like Josh Kennedy (swans) or a younger Adam Goodes became

Last night he played centre half forward with aplomb but that won't always be the case

I think simmo needs to realise when he's not playing well to give him another role - he's also a classic confidence player ...if he clunks a few early he's on
He's listed as 191cm (possibly a 1-2cm taller) and 95kgs and in the size of a Nick riewoldt and few other KPF's. I know he looks suited to a third forward at times but in this form he looks so dominating as a CHF. His first half he took Johnson to town.

He's not playing for frees, he's simply busting a gut and marking strongly as well, he's running hard defensively and relieving a lot of pressure from JK performing.

I feel very confident when he's lining up a set shot as well, looks like he wants to kick them, not looking to pass off and being unsure of himself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back