How will SHocking get Porkins off the strike for the Prelim?

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 20, 2014
Brunch
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
It's widely accepted that SHocking is pulling strings for the Scats at AFL House.

Given it's clear and obvious to all and sundry that a behind the play roundhouse should be a 2 week suspension, what conniving bullshit will SHocking whisper into Chrissos ear to get Porkins a pass?

It's not only about Geelong loyalty.

Hawkins one end Lynch the other. The AFL want a big game and big $$$$

It's 2 weeks minimum, you can't punch a guy and give him concussion 50 meters behind the ball ,when the guy isn't looking at you. Hawkins is a dirty player and I don't care how nice his teeth are or how many polo clubs he's in.
Congratulations Tom, you've just thrown away any chance for Geelong to win the flag and enjoy your suspension where you can't king hit anyone again this year.
Btw, I think Dylan Grimes has Wilie Buzza covered.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's 2 weeks minimum, you can't punch a guy and give him concussion 50 meters behind the ball ,when the guy isn't looking at you. Hawkins is a dirty player and I don't care how nice his teeth are or how many polo clubs he's in.
Congratulations Tom, you've just thrown away any chance for Geelong to win the flag and enjoy your suspension where you can't king hit anyone again this year.
Btw, I think Dylan Grimes has Wilie Buzza covered.

No one is thinking 2 weeks you bellend.

It's minimum 2 weeks because its high impact, intentional, off the ball, concussion in the medical report.

Despite all your prayers we are smashing you no matter what happens.

Except in games that matter of course.
But I agree with Geelong supporters. It would be really, really unfair for the AFL to apply the same rules to Geelong players as everyone else.
Geelong supporters should whinge extra hard this week. It's just not fair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was concussed but WCE didn't follow concussion protocol? Oh dear... :(
They said he was groggy and he couldn't up straight away. Don't blame me, blame the lack of dicipline from Hawkins and his private school attitude.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back