How will the coach of your club reply when asked "How does Jack Darling's s**t taste?"?

Remove this Banner Ad

You should keep up with this season's Nat Fyfe haircut watch in The West. Short hair and goatee is his thing now.

Haven't had a man bun at the club since Masten from memory.
Wait...... Chris Masten had a man bun? I am always used to seeing him with a shaved head.

Only eagles bloke in recent years thst had long hair was nic nat but he had dread locks not a man bun.

Wait...... Chris Masten had a man bun? I am always used to seeing him with a shaved head.

Only eagles bloke in recent years thst had long hair was nic nat but he had dread locks not a man bun.
They had a s**t defender with long hair. But yeah, they keep it pretty bowl cut churchy styles at Mineral resources park.

How dare you have a go our boy Jack it’s not his fault that we have trackers in our vaccines, and those 5G towers are killing us. So what if he is as dumb as dogshit?
Fair enough.

Now hush up, soon to be Spoon Boy.

PS, anyone would think you used to have a different username and you used to support another team, it’s cool your secret is safe with me.

Last edited:
Fair enough.

PS, anyone would think you used to have a different username and you used to support another team, it’s cool your secret is safe with me.
I wouldn't pencil West Coast in for the spoon just yet.
I reckon Hawthorn will give them some stiff competition.

Fair enough.

You're an idiot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The best part is that he outed himself as a cooker and still got the jab he didn't want. :$ What's the complete opposite of having your cake and eating it too?
His mother in law is one of the anti vax protest leaders

Novavax has a big cult following here. Similar to meth devotion in Corio

Either way Jack has already joined our injury list

His mother in law is one of the anti vax protest leaders

Novavax has a big cult following here. Similar to meth devotion in Corio

Either way Jack has already joined our injury list

What sort of pleb takes any guidance/advice from their MiL? :drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back