Politics How will you celebrate when Trump is officially POTUS?

Remove this Banner Ad

I will be drinking lots of Leftists tears. :D

Cultural and economic marxism will be smashed.

SO GOOD.

Many left wingers would of voted mr. trump, cause puppet hillary Is a war loving , wall st bending over, shill. She may call her self centralist but her actions and thoughts show otherwise

Hillary was going to bring in economic communism was she? Geez - you silly duffer. You need to reexamine the situation

Did you see trump with the gay and lesbian rainbow flag? Right wing as...

Sign up to twitter so I can see where all of these celebrities who threatened to leave the US if Trump won are moving to

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

14956024_1768622333358542_7278239248962685222_n.png

Only in America. The white unemployed in the 'rust belt' vote for a man whose party was responsible for the catastrophe that was the GFC, which adversely affected their lives more than any other consideration. The same party blocked Obama's attempt to right the ship by blocking nearly every piece of legislation proposed.

I know, let's reward them by installing the man even the Republicans hate as president. Weird.

Only in America. The white unemployed in the 'rust belt' vote for a man whose party was responsible for the catastrophe that was the GFC, which adversely affected their lives more than any other consideration. The same party blocked Obama's attempt to right the ship by blocking nearly every piece of legislation proposed.

I know, let's reward them by installing the man even the Republicans hate as president. Weird.

They wanted Sanders, and Trump was second preference. Anything to * with the people that reduced their job prospects, living standards and self respect.

Can't say I'd do anything different given those circumstances.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back