Politics How wonderful is this!! Conservative SA government (not greens) want to ban Snapper fishing

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
The greens in sa are a joke. Controlled by a couple of lawyers. Who are just playing the game. Evidently they think the circumcision of women should not be funded by medicare, however they are silent about male circumcision.

Out of curiosity, who are these two lawyers?

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
And your contention is they run the party?

Like, with an iron fist kind of thing?

Game of Thrones style?

Never watched game of thrones. Your post makes me think of all those men with beards, especially the hipsters. When you beard starts to get thick, it requires testorone. Which leads to testicle shrinkage. All these women who watch game of thrones find men with small balls attractive. It's funny as phuq.

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
Never watched game of thrones. Your post makes me think of all those men with beards, especially the hipsters. When you beard starts to get thick, it requires testorone. Which leads to testicle shrinkage. All these women who watch game of thrones find men with small balls attractive. It's funny as phuq.

Cool

So back on topic, how do they run the Greens? They make all the decisions behind the scenes kind-of-thing?

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Growing a beard causes ball shrinkage? Where do you read this stuff?

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
IRFw.gif

Balls In

Brownlow Medallist
May 25, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
The greens in sa are a joke. Controlled by a couple of lawyers. Who are just playing the game. Evidently they think the circumcision of women should not be funded by medicare, however they are silent about male circumcision.

The snapper ban is not a government decision , its a departmental Decision based on science. Most species in sa gulf waters are approaching extinction through over fishing. Snapper breed in the gulfs. There's been a cLosure every November for a number of years. It's not worked. They find snapper tagged in sa up in the tropics of Western Australia and even Nsw. The gulfs here our Most important Nurserys, possibly in the southern hemisphere. Snapper is the staple diet of juvinile white sharks. And adult whites in the gulf. Take away snapper and the whites go looking elsewhere for tucker, we know what happens then. More contact with humans. More pressure for the tourism industry.

Some Tourism operators in sa Make a few quid from snapper. Some Towns rely on snapper tourism. I wonder which industry the op is involved with?
WA has had a couple of recent Snapper closures also coinciding with conservative state govts. Each time these closures were supported by the peak recreational fishing bodies. Must have worked too because I've been regularly catching them straight off the beach. The Greens can go and get knotted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back