Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raj is going to lose his fifth job because Melbourne's most liveable city tag is under pressure?

LOLSY.

All those other cities that Melbourne is competing with for that tag are also battling the same pandemic.
So it all cancels out.

The real issue is that the pandemic is exposing Melbourne's sordid underbelly of preggers Zoe from Ballarat collaborating with far-right extremists to organise protests.
Hate to be your brain.

I've said earlier this week on here that the far-left now uses their influence in bodies outside of Parliament and even politics generally (the media, social media like twitter) to affect the governing of this country - so yes, of course the Liberal side has not been able to achieve what it rightfully should given the mandates it has achieved at general elections.

It must be understood that the US, UK and Australia are now in permanent election campaign mode - as the far-left doesn't accept the results of general elections, it keeps working away undermining the legitimacy of elected governments through distorted media.

Laughing my arse off.

You actually believe every word you type, don't you?

1596765571155.png

Maybe you should start a thread on broken promises by both sides. Id post there. They sh*t me no end.

This one is about Dan. Currently he is struggling to deal with a monumental fu** up.

But for some reason you lot want to talk about bushfires and budgets and Joe Hockey and literally anything else other than Dan and his monumental fu** up.

Why is that?

I wonder why Chief and the army of mods seem to have disappeared from here. Bit hard to carry the can and fight the good fight when intelligent people know its a lost cause maybe.

Dik, you mentioned the promised surplus, not me. And you thought it would slide by. Laughable.

Is standing outside "something wrong"?

Do you think there is a slight problem with the far-left government in Victoria if now standing outside is "something wrong" which means you have your face smashed into the footpath by over-zealous cops?

Does this Police state behaviour not concern anyone? Seriously?

Isn't this why there were BLM protests?

1596766341023.png

Dik, you mentioned the promised surplus, not me. And you thought it would slide by. Laughable.

The sad part of discussion of a surplus is the hole we are digging for my grandkids - I support the financial decisions Governments are making, but the future will involve the significant pain for the economy & sooner or later my grandkids will pay this debt back plus interest.

The sad part of discussion of a surplus is the hole we are digging for my grandkids - I support the financial decisions Governments are making, but the future will involve the significant pain for the economy & sooner or later my grandkids will pay this debt back plus interest.

Yes, agreed.

Anti Maskers standing up for everyones rights would be more credible if they also were as vocal at the commonwealth not allowing citizens to leave the country without 'papers' - and no end in sight to the ban.

Did you see Keating article where he pointed out most of the relief has come out of peoples super accounts?

Anti Maskers standing up for everyones rights would be more credible if they also were as vocal at the commonwealth not allowing citizens to leave the country without 'papers' - and no end in sight to the ban.

Sorry, but I think it is APPALLING that people have not been allowed to leave the country, including the woman highlighted by Fairfax papers this past weekend who couldn't travel to see her dieing father in Germany, or get quick clearance to attend his funeral either. Buit this is the Daniel Andrews thread.

Wow, this thread tonight.

How much of a Labor fanboy do you have to be to actively support a government that has overseen a complete shut down of the economy through your mismanagement of hotel security?

I mean, if you were a Labour supporter at this stage I assume you would just sheepishly stay quiet, embarrassed at what Andrews' incompetence has lead to here.

That anyone should actively be supporting such incompetence is bewildering.

As for the fanboys dumping on journalists trying to get a straight answer, when even the inquiry head has stated Andrews has no excuse for not answering questions...Jesus Christ. Come on guys.
You openly started a thread devoted to the supposed left wing bias of Ch.9 and Fairfax. Where precisely do you get off telling anyone else not to criticize journalists?

Isn't this why there were BLM protests?

View attachment 929459

1) Whether or not BLM protests were worthy substantively, does not change the fact that mass gatherings during a pandemic are silly.
2) If Indigenous people were routinely stopped by Police to "provide papers" or else have their face smashed in the ground, then I would be first out protesting against that too. But you know that doesn't happen.

You openly started a thread devoted to the supposed left wing bias of Ch.9 and Fairfax. Where precisely do you get off telling anyone else not to criticize journalists?

I think I specifically stated that people shouldn't jump on journalists trying to get a straight answer from Andrews' obfuscation. What's that got to do with 9Papers, ABC or Guardian editorial bias?

Sorry, but I think it is APPALLING that people have not been allowed to leave the country, including the woman highlighted by Fairfax papers this past weekend who couldn't travel to see her dieing father in Germany, or get quick clearance to attend his funeral either
I agree with this. If you choose to leave the country, that's fine, but just cop the quarantine on the other end. Appeal to have the cost borne by the CoA if your travel is not purely for leisure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've said earlier this week on here that the far-left now uses their influence in bodies outside of Parliament and even politics generally (the media, social media like twitter) to affect the governing of this country - so yes, of course the Liberal side has not been able to achieve what it rightfully should given the mandates it has achieved at general elections.

It must be understood that the US, UK and Australia are now in permanent election campaign mode - as the far-left doesn't accept the results of general elections, it keeps working away undermining the legitimacy of elected governments through distorted media.

Ok. Lets accept what you have written is correct.

What policies did Morrisson take to the last election?

And what policies does he have a mandate for?

OK. I will stay quiet here and watch people gang up on journalists because they are shitty Andrews is getting questioned. lol

You just can't reason with the Andrews cheerleaders.

The left wing hustlers ramp up the rhetoric on twitter, and the little darlings lap it up lock stock and barrel. It's quite a production.

Did you see Keating article where he pointed out most of the relief has come out of peoples super accounts?

Did you examine the claims (I havent yet), Mr Keating has skin in the game. There are many competing claims over the success v cost of compulsory super. For the moment its just another claim by one of the interested parties justifying their position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back