Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raj is going to lose his fifth job because Melbourne's most liveable city tag is under pressure?

LOLSY.

All those other cities that Melbourne is competing with for that tag are also battling the same pandemic.
So it all cancels out.

The real issue is that the pandemic is exposing Melbourne's sordid underbelly of preggers Zoe from Ballarat collaborating with far-right extremists to organise protests.
Hate to be your brain.

Yet Andrews today said no one would be fined based off information they give to DHHS.
Won’t even try to compute that decision.

Im guessing the rationale is to ensure these morons dont mislead the contact tracers from tracking down the other peeps they have potentially infected, or those they were potentially infected by

if they are doing this, i can stomach it only if they make it an offence to mislead contact tracers with false info (tbh not sure if thats legally possible)

Won’t even try to compute that decision.

I can sort of understand it, the real reason unknown transmission is so high is because people have been unwilling to admit where they've been because they've been doing things that were either illegal or if they admitted to being at a certain event it would have a further negative impact on their message.

The fact these people have actually told them they've been visiting different households may mean they don't actually understand the rules.

if they work while infected, lock them up or home detection with an ankle monitor

i dont give two fu**s about their sovereign citizen "its just the flu" bullshit
Nothing to do with sovereign citizen
It’s about human rights
We have allowed our government to close our businesses , forbid us to see our families , friends etc
Some of us will never lick a government boot

if they work while infected, lock them up or home detection with an ankle monitor

i dont give two fu**s about their sovereign citizen "its just the flu" bullshit
I haven't been on top of the news this week. Are there many people going to work after testing positive?

Where are these so called 'cream of the crop' politicians? I haven't seen any this century!

The federal LNP party have provided a conga line of fundamentalist Christian PM's, so that doesn't seem to be a huge issue in the minds of Aussie voters.

I put a caveat on my ‘cream of the crop’ comment. As for religious types, particularly fundamentalist ones, I personally have a fair problem. Guess that’s a discussion for another thread.

Im guessing the rationale is to ensure these morons dont mislead the contact tracers from tracking down the other peeps they have potentially infected, or those they were potentially infected by

if they are doing this, i can stomach it only if they make it an offence to mislead contact tracers with false info (tbh not sure if thats legally possible)

Surely lying to an authorised officer under SOE would be an offence? If they have these draconian powers to fine people for sitting on a park bench yet can't penalise people for lying to authorised officers then they're doing it wrong.

Where are these so called 'cream of the crop' politicians? I haven't seen any this century!

The federal LNP party have provided a conga line of fundamentalist Christian PM's, so that doesn't seem to be a huge issue in the minds of Aussie voters.

its an issue for both parties unfortunately

Nothing to do with sovereign citizen
It’s about human rights
We have allowed our government to close our businesses , forbid us to see our families , friends etc
Some of us will never lick a government boot

thats nice, but if you deliberately pass on a contagious virus because you're a selfish twat, you should be locked up

I can sort of understand it, the real reason unknown transmission is so high is because people have been unwilling to admit where they've been because they've been doing things that were either illegal or if they admitted to being at a certain event it would have a further negative impact on their message.

The fact these people have actually told them they've been visiting different households may mean they don't actually understand the rules.
Some people value religious law and customs over government orders. They understand.

I haven't been on top of the news this week. Are there many people going to work after testing positive?

not since the peak - early on it was an issue

stage 4 and the payments have obviously helped this

Surely lying to an authorised officer under SOE would be an offence? If they have these draconian powers to fine people for sitting on a park bench yet can't penalise people for lying to authorised officers then they're doing it wrong.

id assume so, but im no lawyer and its the first time ive lived under SoD laws

Ye locked up for spreading the flu

a flu thats killed 700 people in a few months - yes, lock them up

its not just the flu no matter how many times Gary Ablett tells you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok I doubt the numbers but whatever
Instead of been threatened and marginalised by the media how about
Educating and not dictating
The only people I see believing this virus thing are in the media
That’s it basically
I see a lot of people during the day through work
90%? Of them don’t believe what they are been told
What can you do ?
They are not all conspiracy theorists

Ok I doubt the numbers but whatever
Instead of been threatened and marginalised by the media how about
Educating and not dictating
The only people I see believing this virus thing are in the media
That’s it basically
I see a lot of people during the day through work
90%? Of them don’t believe what they are been told
What can you do ?
They are not all conspiracy theorists

okay, so you're one of the nutjobs that believe the govts of the world are faking the numbers for us to allow them to declare martial law and impose Bill Gates population reduction plan via 5G fueled microchips in vaccines.

we have a conspiracy nutbagger looney tunes board just for your kind of insane dribble. please post there

So less than the amount of people killed last year due to the flu?

Also interesting is flu deaths are officially reported in Australia when doctors can categorically say it was the flu, whereas other jurisdictions include people who die from flu related causes.

Yet in Australia Covid is the recorded cause of death if the patient had Covid whether it was the cause or not.

Now we’ve got the Victorian Government reassigning a large number of deaths in aged care as covid that previously were reported as something else, hence the regular death toll announced each day consisting of a majority of them being older cases.

So less than the amount of people killed last year due to the flu?

Also interesting is flu deaths are officially reported in Australia when doctors can categorically say it was the flu, whereas other jurisdictions include people who die from flu related causes.

Yet in Australia Covid is the recorded cause of death if the patient had Covid whether it was the cause or not.

Now we’ve got the Victorian Government reassigning a large number of deaths in aged care as covid that previously were reported as something else, hence the regular death toll announced each day consisting of a majority of them being older cases.

1) a few months is less than one year

2) conspiracy looney tunes nutbagger board is that-a-way!

okay, so you're one of the nutjobs that believe the govts of the world are faking the numbers for us to allow them to declare martial law and impose Bill Gates population reduction plan via 5G fueled microchips in vaccines.

we have a conspiracy nutbagger looney tunes board just for your kind of insane dribble. please post there
I wasn’t being a smart arse
I’m actually interested in an answer
I know what I see at work
Mask compliance on a construction site ?
Ye right
No one wears them on various sites
Enter a house without a mask and the tenants don’t care
Walking past people in public with their masks under their nose
What do you do?
Jail them all ?
That’s unrealistic
Are they all conspiracy theorists?

I wasn’t being a smart arse
I’m actually interested in an answer
I know what I see at work
Mask compliance on a construction site ?
Ye right
No one wears them on various sites
Enter a house without a mask and the tenants don’t care
Walking past people in public with their masks under their nose
What do you do?
Jail them all ?
That’s unrealistic
Are they all conspiracy theorists?

they are just selfish, and still should be locked up IF they are knowingly infected and are still working

Knowingly infected ?
Ye I agree they should stay home for the 14 days just in case

Just in case? If they tested positive there is no "just in case". They are infected FFS

Also essential workers have a greater duty of care, so a greater burden of responsibility. If they want to work in high risk industries and still break covid rules, I have zero issue with ankle monitors.

i cant believe they gave it to him the first time - one of the worst poli's ive come across. still remember his first action as planning minister was to veto the objections of the locals on a development down phillip island way, when the developer was connected to him. he wasnt even subtle about his corruption
How do you spot a corrupt politician?

He has the word “planning” in his title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back