Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My three police officer friends said DV remained steady, but the one guy in burglary said he'd never been less busy. Almost zero burgs because everyone was at home all the time and the odds of being picked up at night time driving around looking dodgy were through the roof. Had to go looking for things to do.
Your mates are completely off the mark.

"In Victoria, where lockdown measures have been the harshest and remain ongoing, latest crime statistics reveal a significant increase of family violence incidents based on trends over the past five years.

Victoria Police’s recorded crime trends show the monthly number of family violence incidents was higher in every month during 2020 than during 2019."

Well this is promising, although i will still be on edge until get out of airport on 24th, and some positive on masks

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/h...ive-coverage/2f353c6bba87520eec436934714be8d8

HIGHLIGHT
WA announcement on border with NSW on Monday
40901fdb3e7cb0d809d753b5915d6001

natalie.brown
Western Australia's Premier Mark McGowan has said that while his state's hard border will finally come down to Victoria on Tuesday, a final decision on NSW has not yet been made.
Mr McGowan said that WA, where two new cases have been recorded in the last 24 hours (returned travellers from the US in hotel quarantine), will now announce the decision on what happens with NSW on Monday.
The state's initial plan to let NSW residents back in has been thrown into jeopardy by the infected hotel quarantine worker in Sydney.

HIGHLIGHT
Changes to mask rules coming on Sunday
40901fdb3e7cb0d809d753b5915d6001

natalie.brown
Victorians will enjoy even greater freedoms when it comes to mask use, the state's chief health officer Brett Sutton has said.
Residents can expect the announcement on Sunday – when Premier Daniel Andrews will reveal the next round of rule changes across the state.
Professor Sutton hinted they'll "move to a phase where there is even more limited use of masks in public".

with 17 in NSW, reckon that border will close to WA tomorrow (just IMO). you will be sweating the next 7 days!

edit - and he's done, mandatory self quarantining required for nsw peeps entering wa until they get a negative test

Your mates are completely off the mark.

"In Victoria, where lockdown measures have been the harshest and remain ongoing, latest crime statistics reveal a significant increase of family violence incidents based on trends over the past five years.

Victoria Police’s recorded crime trends show the monthly number of family violence incidents was higher in every month during 2020 than during 2019."

The stats are too high (multiple calls per day), so I doubt any individual copper would notice marginal increases in crime. One said "nowhere near as bad as Christmas".

One of the biggest nuffie voices against Dan and the lockdown. This has aged like a fine turd baking in the sun.

he really has the social media skills of a baked spud

worst move the libs could do is replace O'Brien with him

with 17 in NSW, reckon that border will close to WA tomorrow (just IMO). you will be sweating the next 7 days!

edit - and he's done, mandatory self quarantining required for nsw peeps entering wa until they get a negative test

To be honest mate, both my wife and i said we will not relax until we clear Perth airport and are driving out with my parents, even then it's still dicey, i won't be booking any more flights after this, just not worth the stress. Mclown is a flog and probably let out a cheer when this happened in NSW, so he could get his head on TV and tell everyone how he is saving them in WA, just laughable that people who have been their since the 11th have to test and self quarantine, they have been out and about for six days, any virus would already be in the community by now.

he really has the social media skills of a baked spud

worst move the libs could do is replace O'Brien with him

You under estimate the amount of fruit loops in society that would be all over this guy, much like Trump he would probably play up to the nutters.

Dan seems to have a real problem with women. He allowed Garrett to be bullied out because she tried to standup to Dans union bosses, back stabbed Mikakos to try deflect blame from himself, and his likely replacement Hennessey is gone after lengthy discussions between them.

On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app

All Dan wants are yes men, they tried to force gender quotas onto government agencies. Yet when the females get into a leadership position they get forced out because they want to do what’s right, which isn’t what Dan wants them to do.

The CFA lost yet another great leader because she refused to be bullied by Dan.

To be honest mate, both my wife and i said we will not relax until we clear Perth airport and are driving out with my parents, even then it's still dicey, i won't be booking any more flights after this, just not worth the stress. Mclown is a flog and probably let out a cheer when this happened in NSW, so he could get his head on TV and tell everyone how he is saving them in WA, just laughable that people who have been their since the 11th have to test and self quarantine, they have been out and about for six days, any virus would already be in the community by now.
Given that he has election in March(?) he can't afford to let it get out. Given his stance all year if it gets in it would be tough for him to be re-elected

In other words copy the unfairly maligned Dan - unfairly maligned by the deaf, dumb, desperate and wrong rightists.

Does that mean Gladys should ignore warnings, conduct tracing by whiteboard and fax and make decisions without medical advice and then deny all knowledge.

In reality, they should copy SA as.a successful state or even what worked so well when Dans outbreak crossed the border and spread around Liverpool.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does that mean Gladys should ignore warnings, conduct tracing by whiteboard and fax and make decisions without medical advice and then deny all knowledge.

In reality, they should copy SA as.a successful state or even what worked so well when Dans outbreak crossed the border and spread around Liverpool.

It means strong conviction leadership based on the science while blocking out shouty ill informed Murdochian schlemiels.

If you continue to see matters through the "Credlin Fog" you're bound to post this rash reactionary folderol.

This >

IzLWikv.jpg

And this >

The Victorian ALP has no soul, and our Premier is an arrogant and heartless w***er who loves the smell of his own farts.

How long will Dan continue to trot out the well worn line that saving lives justifies him being a complete tool?

The Victorian ALP has no soul, and our Premier is an arrogant and heartless w***er who loves the smell of his own farts.

How long will Dan continue to trot out the well worn line that saving lives justifies him being a complete tool?
So the alternative would have done better in this pandemic?
How exactly?
Truth is whether you like it or not, Andrews has been outstanding
Not just nationally but globally

So the alternative would have done better in this pandemic?
How exactly?
I'd be happy enough if he showed some humility and apologised for breaching the human rights of public housing residents. He could even say that he made a snap decision based on the limited information available in the best interests of protecting Melburnians, while acknowledging that mistakes were made. How hard would that be?
Truth is whether you like it or not, Andrews has been outstanding
Not just nationally but globally
Lmfao. Comparing one Australian state to Western nations is a fools game. Comparison with other Australian states don't shine a great light on Dan either.

The best you can say about Dan is that he cleaned up his own mess to an A+ standard.

It means strong conviction leadership based on the science while blocking out shouty ill informed Murdochian schlemiels.

If you continue to see matters through the "Credlin Fog" you're bound to post this rash reactionary folderol.

This >

IzLWikv.jpg

And this >

So you are conveniently ignoring his failure upon failure that caused the pandemic to spread or his memory failures during the inquiry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back